Chapter 1

Jimin's Pov

Today is my first day at Degrassi high school in England. I am a forein exchange student from Korea. I'm very nervous and kinda excited.

At my last school I was bullied for being gay and my best friend, Nayeon helped me through the tough times and stood by me. I'm so sad I won't get to see her anymore, I'm going to miss her so much.

I get up and get dressed. I decided to go simple and wear black ripped jeans and a white tee shirt. I want to make a good impression at this school instead of being made fun of every second.

After I got dressed I went downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning mom and dad." I greeted, as I went to the fridge to pour myself some orange juice.
"Good morning son, you excited for school?" my dad asked. "Yeah, i'm excited but also a little nervous, what if they don't like me?"

"Come here son," my dad said so
I walked towards my dad. "Listen son, if they don't love you for who you are then they aren't worth it." He told me which made me smile.
"Thanks dad, I love you."
"I love you too Jimin."
"Bye guys I'm walking to school now."
"Bye!"

I rushed out of the house as I made my way to school, which hopefully won't be hell.

I arrived at school and look for the office. As I'm looking to see where the office is, I bump into a tall, muscular asian guy and knock all his books on the floor.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. It was an accident. I'm new and I'm trying to find the office," I said. "It's ok, don't worry about it, I'm Taehyung. And you are?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"Jimin, Park Jimin." I shook his hand, I have a feeling we are going to be best friends.
"Nice to meet you Jimin, want me to show you where the office is?" Taehyung asked. "Sure, thay would be lovely and maybe we can be friends," I said, in a hopeful voice.
"I would love to be friends with you," Taehyung said.
"Thanks Taehyung," i gave him a smile which he returned with a boxy smile. "You're welcome, you seem kind and honestly you're kinda hot." He said, making me chuckle.
"Ok I'll show you where the office is." I nod and follow him.

3rd person

As Taehyung was showing Jimin where the office is, he was telling Jimin a lot about him and Jimin told him about his old school and about his parents. They loved how they could share these things with each other like a trust bond.

It's almost as if they were soulmates and have known each other for such a long time.

Jimin's pov

Taehyung and I walk into the office. And the principal calls us in. "You must be our foreign exchange student from Korea," the principle said.
"I am, I'm Park Jimin."
"I'm principal Taffbun."
"Nice to meet you principal Taffbun," I said trying not to laugh. What kind of name is Taffbun? "Well Taehyung thanks for bringing him to my office. You can go back to class, I'll escort Jimin to his class."
"Ok sir, see you later Jimin," Taehyung said. I wave goodbye.

"Follow me Jimin, but before we go to your class here is your schedule." As I follow Principal Taffbun to class I wonder if the teacher and my peers are nice.

He opens the door and we walk in. "Mr.Jeon, this is your new student Jimin."
"Ok thanks sir," Mr.Jeon said
"Hi I'm Mr.Jeon have a seat. Welcome to music class." I smile and sit down.

Holy shit, Mr.Jeon is kinda hot. Help me. His lips, his hair and he seems so great. Wait...what am I thinking? He's a teacher and I'm a student, wtf is wrong with me? But seriously, oh my god, he's so cute.

I couldn't help but daydream and lose focus on my music. Hope my teacher doesn't notice. As I'm daydreaming the door slams hard making me jump.

"Excuse me Yoongi and Changkyun, why are you late to my class? Take a seat. Both of you will receive detention."
"Whatever, go fuck yourself." He told him as I widened my eyes. Who talks to a teacher like that?

"Changkyun go to the office now I do not respect that kind of language."
"Whatever, i don't care," Changkyun said. He walked away rolling his eyes as he exited the room. "Now let's get back to the music," Mr. Jeon told them.

"Who the fuck are you?" Yoongi asked, catching me off guard, "I'm Jimin." I smiled at him but he just stared blankly at me so I rubbed the back of my neck, awkwardly.

"Just so you know, im going to make your life, a living hell." Yoongi said.
I roll my eyes and start to pay attention. As I'm trying to pay attention Yoongi keep poking me. I was so annoyed. "Can you stop poking me?" I asked.

"Nah, i'm good, chubster," Yoongi told me. Ugh what is with him, it makes me wanna slap him across the face.

The bell rings. Finally time to go. I can't stand Yoongi. "I'll see you tomorrow guys," Mr.Jeon said.

I leave the class and go to my locker to get my things for English. As I was getting my stuff out of my locker.

I see Taehyung walk to me. "What's your next class? " Taehyung asked.
"My next class is....English" I said, glancing at the schedule.

"Me too! So how was your first class Jimin?" He asked.
"This person was being a total jerk, other than that it was good," I told him. "Who was being mean to you Jimin?"
"His name was Yoongi." Taehyungs eyes widened. "Oh great.. Him and Changkyun are the biggest bully's in school."
"Oh great. That's wonderful." I sarcastically spoke.

"For lunch after English, I wanna introduce you to my friends. I can't wait, they are going to love you." Taehyung squealed.

"I can't wait."

"Sorry to cut this short but we should hurry and get to class Tae."
"Yeah, come on."

We arrive in English class right on time. Taehyung walks up to the teacher with me and tells him I'm new. "I'm Mr.TurtleNeck and who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"
"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you."
"Well Jimin take a seat next to Taehyung and let's get this class started.

I sat next to Taehyung and we started talking lucky the teacher didn't notice. He was teaching us about greek mythology. I'm pretty good at mythology.

The class went by fast. The bell rang and it was time to eat lunch which means a lot of food for my fat ass.

Taehyung and I walked to lunch and found a table to sit at. While we were sitting these boys come up to us and sit down.

Taehyung was talking to them. Then taehyung introduced me to them.
"Jimin this is Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok."
"Nice to meet you Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok!"
"Nice to meet you too Jimin!" they said in unison. 

Lunch went down pretty good, everyone was so nice and included me in every conversation. I have a good feeling about them.

After lunch the day went by pretty fast.  I had social studies with Mrs.Ricecake and then math with Mr.Peedee.

Finally it was time to go. Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin with me. Hoseok couldn't cause he already had a ride. So we were talking about random stuff and laughing, we were having a blast.

"Bye see you guys tomorrow," he yelled.
"Bye Jimin!" they said. Once we said bye I walked into my house.

"Hi mom and dad."
"Hey son how was school," my dad asked. "School was great dad, I made friends," i told him.
"That's good son, keep up the good work," my dad told me. I smiled at my dad and went upstairs.

I got my homework done and went on social media for a while. I got really tired so i decided to sleep. I put on my pjs and went to bed.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It's my first time writing a story on here soo....idk. I'll always update as soon as I can. I really hope you like it. I'm trying my best and trying to be creative.