Chapter 9

Still Jin's Pov
The waiter came with our check after we ate our food. We left the restaurant and went to the theater. "Babe what do you want to watch?"
"How To Train Your Dragon Hidden World," I said. "I wanted to watch it too, it looks so cute."
"Yeah it does."

After we get settled in out seats and the movie starts. Some parts of the movie made me laugh. The movie ends and we head to the lobby. "The movie was so cute."
"It was but the ending was emotional.:
"I know right."
"Jinnie do you think they'll make a 4th one?"
"Probably not by the ending."
"That's sad I really liked all the movies I want more of them."
"Me too babe me too."

Time skip a couple of weeks

Jimin's Pov
My dad is getting worse and worse. He is not the same as he used to be.
I'm really worried for him. What's he going to do? Why is he acting so sad? I mean I know mom died and it's sad but hello I'm here.

"Hey brat come here."
"Yes dad?"
"I'm going out for a while I won't be back until 9 or so."
"Okay."
Since my dad is gone right now I'll text my baby.

Jimin💜💜: hey kookie can you come over?

Kookie❤❤: yeah I'll be right over
Read*

Yay kookie is coming over. The door bell rings. I open the door and it reveals Jungkook. "Kookie!" I said while wrapping my arms around him.
"Hey mochi."
"Let's cuddle."

We go upstairs and cuddle for a long time.

Jungkook's Pov
Me and Jimin go to his room and cuddle for awhile.

He's fallin asleep. I look at him so a while. He's so precious and adorable. I'm glad he's mine.

I glance at the time and it's 7:50. Oh boy. I shake Jimin. "Hey wake up."
"Hmm."
"Its 7:50 and i should head back."
"Okay I love you see you tomorrow!"
"Love you too my little mochi!"

Jimin's Pov
The door slams and it's my dad with a beer in his hand. Wth dad! I grab the bottle from his hand and smash it. "What the hell is wrong with you dad, you shouldn't be drinking."
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR SMASHING MY BOTTLE YOU WORTHLESS SON!"
I quickly run out of the room but he catches me. "I HATE YOU JIMIN!" I can't hold my tears. They start falling down my face. Next thing I know I got slapped across the face. "I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S WASTING AWAY!" I shouldnt've opened my mouth. He pushes me to the floor, kicking my side. I kick him in the nuts and run upstairs into my room locking the door. A few seconds later I hear heavy footsteps. He kicks my door open and grabs me and pushes me making me fall down the stairs.

I burst out crying as I try to get up. He comes downstairs. I run as fast as I can out of the house. I'm never going back again. Should I text Jungkook. Nah I dont want him to worry.

I find a place on a bench and fall asleep. It is next morning. I go back to my house and climb in my rooms window. I get dressed and use makeup to try to cover up the injuries.

I climb back out of my window and head to school.

"Hey Jimin."
"Hi Tae."
"Are you okay you seem sad."
"I'm okay nothing's wrong, everything is completely fine," I said as I broke out in tears. I lean on Tae and cry my eyes out. "Hey it's okay, whats wrong?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"That's fine, here I'll walk with you o your first class."
"T-thanks."
"Your welcome."

He walked me to class. Then went to his. "Hello class, ready to continue your projects?"
"Yeah," the class replies expect for Jimin.

Everybody gets up but me. I lay my head down and get some rest because so need it.

I feel a tap to my shoulder and i lift my head. "Hey Jimin are you okay?"
"Yeah I am Mr.Jeon."
"Okay well get to work."

Jungkook's Pov
"Hello class, ready to continue your projects?"
"Yah."
The class gets working while I do some other things. "Excuse me Mr.Jeon."
"Yes BamBam?"
"Jimin's acting weird and he's not doing anything I'm worried."
"I'll check on him thanks for telling me."
"No problem."
I walk up to Jimin. "Jimin are you okay?"
"Yeah I am Mr.Jeon."
"Okay well get working on your project."

I do not believe a word he said. He is not okay. Jimin I know you and you seem so sad like all the life has been drained out of you. I wasn't and am not gonna pressure him to tell me but I wish he could tell me what's wrong.

The bell rings. "Okay class dismissed. "Park Jimin I would like to speak with you."
After everybody exists he comes up to me. "So Jimin I was wondering what to come to my house after school?"
"Yeah ill come."
"See you later babe." I kiss him and he kisses back. "I love you kookie!"
"Love you too, bye."
"Bye."

Time skip after school

"Ready to go Jimin?"
"Yeah."
We go in my car and start driving. The car rude there was silent. Too silent. When we get inside my house we sit on the coach.

I wrap my arm around his waist and kiss him. He trails his hand to my neck and stops. "Jimin are those bruises!"
"U-uh no."
"Don't lie to me Jimin are you okay!"
Jimin shook his head and started crying. "Are you okay babe?"
"N-no."
"Well what's wrong?"
"Instead of telling you what wrong I'll show you whats wrong.

Jimin took off his shirt and showed Jungkook all the bruises on him. "Oh my god Jimin are you okay?!"
"Wait there more." He turns around.

I am so shocked. "Are you okay? Who did that to you? That is just terrible." I pull Jimin in my arms while he gets in my chest.

"M-my d-dad abused me yesterday after y-you l-eft." My jaw dropped. I kept hugging him and eventually he calmed down.

______________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter. The story line gets better trust me. Well bye
-emma❤❤❤