Chapter 6

Taehyung's Pov

I love Hoseok so much. We've been dating for 3 years. "Hey baby," I said kissing his cheek. Hoseok smiles "Hey TaeTae." God I just love his smile.

"How about we go on a date tonight!" I asked resting my arm on my locker.
"Baby I would love too!"
"Okay I'll pick you up at 6:00 I'll see you later babe."
"Bye Tae." I can't wait for tonight I got the perfect plan.

After school

As I was about to leave school someone called my name. "Hey Taehyung can you please do me a favor because I have to talk to Mr.Jeon!"
"Sure Garrett whats up?"
"Can you hand these to the principle for me?" He asked, handing me a form of something.
"Sure, bye Garrett."
"Bye." I sighed as i walked back into school and walked into the principles office and called the prinicple. "Yes, Taehyung what do you need."

"Garret wanted me to give you these."
"Thanks."
"Your welcome sir." As I was about to walk out I turn my head and I see Jimin and Mr.Jeon kissing on the security camera! WTF! Jimin why are you kissing a teacher and it's on the security camera! Is he stupid?! Omg I gotta have a talk with that boy.

Well he's lucky to have a friend like me and save his ass. I walk up to the guy who's in charge of the security and give him a smile.

"Hey um excuse me?" I said making the guy look up. "I saw some guys in the hallway starting a fight. You gotta stop them. I cant find any of the teachers" I lie. The guy rushes out.

I quickly go behind the counter to the security footage and delete the footage of Jimin and Jungkook.

Good thing i leaned how to hack into a system. Then quickly rush outta there.

After I rushed out of the damn school and got home and got dressed for mine and Hoseok's date. I can't wait.

Tae-bear😉💙: hey you excited for out date?❤

Sunshine❤: of course I am baby!😘❤

Tae-bear😉💙: I love you❤

Sunshine❤: I love you too❤

He's so cute. This date is gonna be so special. I'm gonna make it the best.

Date night

I get my keys and drive to Hoseok's house. "Hey baby!"
"Hi sunshine, you look so handsome!"
"Thanks TaeTae!"
"Ready to go?" I asked as he brightly smiled.
"Hell yes!" I drove to the field where Hobi and I met.

I layed down the picnic blanket. Brought the food I made onto the blanket. "This is amazing Tae, you are so wonderful!"
"You are too Hobi." I replied, giving him a smile.

We start digging in the food I made which he told me was delicious. I grab his hands and he looks up at me as he finishes chewing.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life. You keep my life in balance, you rock my world and is always there for me. I love you so much!" I smile, kissing his cheek.

"I feel the same about you Tae! As you know my life was a mess and you came into my life and it changed. You flipped my world upside and I'm so greatful to have you in my life." Hoseok spoke as tears, happy tears slipped down his cheek.

I wiped his cheek as we continued to eat the food and drinks I packed for us.

Hoseok's Pov

This is so amazing. Everything about are date, us, just so incredible. I can't help but cry. "Baby whats wrong?"
"Nothing I'm just so happy about everything, thank you so much! I know i keep saying this but im so happy to have you!"
"Your welcome Hobi! Im the lucky one." I layed my head in Tae's lap while he ran his hand through my hair.