Chapter 7

Jimin's Pov
I like Jungkook so much! I can't believe we were gonna have sex. We were close but of course Garrett had to walk in. When I saw him i was about to pounce on Him and rip out his throat. Jungkook is such a great guy I don't care that he's a teacher.

My phone lits up. It's Jungkook.

Kookie❤❤: hey cutie!

Jimin💜💜: hey

Kookie❤❤: today was fun😉

Jimin💜💜: yeah it was, I had a blast😁

Kookie❤❤: glad to hear 😏

Jimin💜💜: :))

Kookie❤❤: I'll see you tomorrow

Jimin💜💜: see ya
*Read*

I can't wait for school tomorrow. I get to see Jungkook.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I get up get dressed and head downstairs. "Dad wheres mom shes always here?"
"She went to get some groceries at that little store called Talmart"
"Okay I'm going to school see ya."
"Bye Jimin."

I walk to school and go to my friends. "Morning guys."
"Hey." Taehyung gives me a glare. I give him a what the fuck did I do look.
"Jimin I need to talk to you," he says grabbing my arm. "What." I say getting annoyed. "Care to tell me why you were making out with Mr.Jeon." Oh no. Speak Jimin come on. "I saw you on the security camera but don't worry I saved your butt." My eyes widden in shock. "Well...I l-like J-jungkook."
"Jimin he's your teacher."
"I'm in love with him Tae," I scream. Taehyung sighs. "Well its not right but as long as your happy then I am." I go up and hug Taehyung. "Thanks Tae."
"No problem, oh I heard there's a new student."
"Cool, who is it."
"Idk but I guess we'll have to find out."
"Yeah, well see ya later."
"Bye."

I walk to music class and sit down. Jungkook gives me a sexy smirk. Damn, what a hotty. I bite my lip in a sexy way and Jungkook licks his lips.

"Well get working, we don't have all day "

Everybody gets working on there presentations. "BamBam I'll be right back."
"Okay but hurry up." I walk up to Jungkook. I wink at Jungkook. "Meet me outside the classroom," I whisper.
"Ok, I will." Jimin walks out of the classroom. "I'll be right back class I got to call my brother hes sick," he lied.

Jimin waited outside the classroom for Jungkook and when Jungkook came out. Jimin pulled Jungkook into the janitors closet.

"I figured we could have a few minutes," Jimin said.
"Damn....Mr.Park, you want me that bad"
"I do."

Jungkook pushed Jimin onto the wall and smashed their lips together. Jimin put his arms around Jungkook's neck, jumped and wrapped his legs around Jungkooks waist.
Jimin deepening the kiss. Jimin started kissing Jungkooks neck and sucked on his soft spot. Jungkook moaned "Jimin-n ahhh."

"Try not being so loud kookie, we don't want to get caught."
"It's just so hard because you turn me on so much." Jimin smirked and started kissing Jungkook again.
"Jimin we have to go back to class."
"Few more minutes," Jimin said kissing Jungkooks neck.

"I wish we could continue this but we have to go back."
"Ughh fine, when we get to the classroom I'll go in first and you wait a minute or two. Then you walk in because people would get suspicious."
"Ik Jimin." They walked in the classroom and Jimin went in. Then after 2 minutes Jungkook walked in.

"Jimin how come it took you so long?"
"Sorry BamBam."
"It's alright now let's get to business."
"The song is almost done Jimin now we have to get a dance routine for it."
"WOO!!" Jimin screamed high fiving BamBam. The bell rings. "See ya later Jimin."
"Bye BamBam." After everyone left Jimin went up to Jungkook. "I'll see you later."
"Later Jimin," Jungkook said kissing Jimin's cheek.

Taehyung's Pov
"Babe!" Hoseok looks over to Taehyung. "Did you hear?"
"Hear what?"
"I was in the office and i heard the principle say that Yoongi and Changkyun are coming back from suspension tomorrow They are letting them come back early."
"Oh no that's awful."
"Ik right, well I'll see you later!"
"Bye sunshine!" Then they separated ways.

Time skip after school

"Babe you wanna hangout?"
"Of course is that even a question." They laugh and head to Taehyungs.
"So what do you want to do?"
"Let's snuggle and watch a movie."
"That's what i was thinking." Hoseok laughs.
I put in our favorite movie GBF. He snuggled close to me wrapping an arm around my waist and leaning his head on the shoulder. During the movie he fell asleep on me so I just decided to sleep too.

___________________________________

That's it for this chapter. I hoped you enjoyed. Well until next time my peeps. Don't worry I'll make the chapter better.
-emma ❤❤