Chapter 14

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure I just miss my dad and i know he's sorry."
"I'll help you with the money babe."
"Kookie you don't have to."
"But i want to."
"Alright, well thank you."
"Your welcome.

Time skip

"I'm here to bail out my father." The guy looks up at me and rolls his eyes. "Of course you are, doenst suprised me at all" the guy said.
"Excuse me what's with the attitude."
"That's no way to treat my boyfriend scumbag." He scoffs.
"Well hand me the money or I'm not getting your dad idiot."
"Here scumbag."
He went and got my dad.

Jimin's dad pov
I miss jimin so much. I really do regret doing all those things to him and now I have to live with it. Suddenly my cell gets unlocked and the door opens. "What's going on?"
"Your kid bailed you out." I was so happy. But i didn't deserve it.

I saw Jimin. And I couldn't help but smile.
I hug him and he hugs back. "Why did you bail me out jimin? I deserve to rot in that cell."
"I missed you and I love you and I know what you did was horrible but I forgive you and I just wanna spend some time with my dad." I smile to myself. "Well let's get going.

Jimin's Pov
I'm gonna spend so much time with my dad. "Wanna go to the park and catch up on some stuff."
"Sure dad."
"Hey Jungkook you should join us."
"Its okay Mr.Park, you should catch up with Jimin, your son."
"I insist and plus in the future you will be my son in law." Jungkook smile his bunny smile, "Okay I can come."
"Great let's go."

We arrived at the park and sat down.
"How's life Jimin?" I smile as I say, "really good ig I graduated and this lovely guy is in my life," pointing to Jungkook. "Thays good and I'm sorry I missed your graduation I know it meant a lot to you."
"Its okay dad really."
"So are you guys happy together?"
"Of course we are Mr.Park I love your son so much," he said hugging Jimin.
"We have to throw a graduation party for you Jimin."
"Really!!!"
"Of course and you can invite as many people to our house my son."
"Thanks dad."
"We should be going, hey Jungkook want to join us? I'm making dinner for me and Jimin might as well make some for you."
"I don't want to impose."
"Nonsense your coming."
"Okay thanks sir."
"Your welcome Jungkook."

Time skip to home

"You kids can do anything while I get dinner ready."
"Well be in my room dad," as they walk up the stairs.
"Okay."

"What do you think of my dad?"
"I think he has improved and better keep being this good and nice, I like him but......I like no I love his son better." I smile.

I walk over to Jungkook and peck his lips. He smiles and kissed me back but deeper this time. We continue to kiss and he bites down on my bottom lip and slips his tongue in. Jungkook pulls me on his lap and he starts kissing down to my neck. He sucks and nips at my neck for quite awhile. While I'm a moaning mess. He started to unbutton my shirt until my dad yelled "time for dinner." Me and Jungkook groan and went downstairs.

"This food is delicious Mr.Park you are a good cook."
"Why thank you Jungkook."
After we finished eating me and Jungkook did the dishes and went back upstairs. As we were about to kiss my dad comes in.
"Jungkook what to stay the night i don't care."
"Sure thank you." My dad smiles and leaves. I hear him shout "if your going to have sex use protection."
Me and Jungkook start bursting in laughter. "Oh my god I can't believe he just said that," Jungkook said.
"Ikr."
We got dressed and went to bed snuggling close.

___________________________________