Chapter 15

Time skip to 2 weeks

Spending time with my dad had been great. He's a good guy again. Right now me, dad and Jungkook are discussing my graduation party.

"Do you want me to be at your graduation or no? Do you just want friends?"
"Of course I'll have you at my graduation party."
"So who you inviting."
"I'll invite all the people who graduated with me plus you and kookie." Jungkook smiled.
"I think the best time to have your grad party is maybe 5 days from now."
"Okay whatever works. I'll text my head class."
"Okay you get on that and Jungkook and I well discuss good and etc."
"Okay"

Jungkooks Pov
Me and Jimins dad are discussing his graduation plans and stuff. After we discussed and bought stuff for the party. I went to Jimin's room. "Hey babe you excited for your party?"
"Of course and i texted the class about my graduation party and people are coming."

Time skip to the day of the grad party

"Jimin wake up its your graduation party today."
"Okay dad I'll be downstairs soon."
What am I gonna wear. After thinking I put on my outfit.

I head downstairs to get breakfast. "Good morning Jimin."
"Morning Dad."
"Jungkook is coming soon and he's gonna help me decorate the place and set stuff up."
"Okay and thanks for doing this."
"Your welcome Jimin, I love you."
"I love you too."

Ringgggg

"That must be Jungkook. Jimin let Jungkook in. "Hey babe, excited for your party?"
"Of course."
"Hey babe go upstairs while we work it's a suprise."
"Okay see ya later."

2 hours later

"Hey babe come down." I walk downstairs and I'm shocked. It's looks so good.

(When it gets dark like really dark pretend it's glow in the dark)"Thank you guys I really appreciate it

"Thank you guys I really appreciate it."
"Your welcome," Jungkook and Jimins dad said at the same time. "I cant believe you did all of this," I said hugging them.

Time skip 6:00pm

Everyone is here that I invited and it's amazing. "Jimin I wanted to say it earlier but you look beautiful."
"Thanks Kookie." I bring him in a hug. "I'll talk to you later I'm gonna say hi to people."
"Okay later babe."

"Hey Jimin."
"Hey Tae how are you."
"I'm doing really good how are you."
"Good so you enjoying my party."
"Hell ya." I laugh.
"I miss you Jimin we need to hang soon."
"I miss you too Tae and how about you stay the night." Oh shit. I forgot Jungkook is. "Sure I would love too."
"Great."
"Well ill see you later Jimin."
"See ya." I said hi and had conversations with many people mainly my besties Tae, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Hey there."
"What do you want Chan."
"I just want to say im sorry for sexually harassing you at school. I hope you forgive me. I'm just really sorry."
"It's okay. I forgive you."
"Great."
They continue to have a conversation.
"Imma gonna get a drink want anything."
"Just wine."
"Okay wine coming on up."

Jimin went over to his dad. "Thanks dad again, this party is great."
"Your welcome son and you deserve one especially a graduation party.
"Well go on have fun." I smile and go back to my spot.

Chan came back but what Jimin didn't notice is he put powdery stuff into his drink and handed it to him.

"Here you go."
"Thank you."
"Cheers for graduating and to being friends."
"Cheers." Jimin downed his drink and Chan gave an evil smirk.
After a few minutes.

"I feel dizzy."
"I'll help you." He took Jimin into the next room and made sure no one was watching.
"Just lay down."

He got on top of Jimin and leaned in closer and sniffed him. "You smell good Jimin."
"What are you doing Chan, let me go."
"Nope, this is finally happening I've been waiting for this I've planned this."
"How could you." I started tearing up.
He started kissing my jawline and down to my neck

Meanwhile......

"Hey Taehyung wheres Jimin."
"Idk but what are you doing here Mr.Jeon?"
"Jimin's dad invited me because my dad is close friends with his dad and so on."
"Oh cool."

"Hey Yoongi do you know where Jimin is?"
"I think I saw him go into the other room but with someone. Jungkooks eyes widden. "Oh no." Jungkook made his way to the other room and Yoongi followed.

Chan started unbuttoning Jimin's shirt and trailing kisses down to his v line. "S-sstopp."
"No! Your mine."
Next thing Jimin sees is Chan on the floor groaning. "Leave him alone you bastard," Jungkook said and threw a punch to his face. Yoongi helping me up. "I'll take him." Yoongi gave Jimin to Jungkook. After that Yoongi punched Chan a few times and threw him outside. "Don't come back bastard!"

"Jimin are you okay." I was a crying mess. "I dont know. Chan offered me a drink after he apologized and after a few minutes I felt dizzy." I said crying harder. Jungkook pulled me in a hug. "He mustve put something in your drink when you weren't looking. And babe I'm here for you."
"Thanks I dont want people here it's too stressful."
"Okay well tell people to go home."
But you and Tae can stay."
"Alright."

Jungkook informed Mr.Park on what happened. Mr.Park cleared everyone out if the house except Jungkook and Tae. Then he called the police and reported that his son was sexually harassed.

"Jim come here." Jimin's dad hugs him. "Im sorry that happened to you."
"Its okay dad I'm fine nothing too serious happened. Jungkook and Yoongi saved me." Jimin's dad turned to Jungkook and hugged him.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome I'll help Jimin anytime." Mr.Park smiled.

____________________________________