Chapter 16

Tae and Jimin are in Jimin's living room deciding what movie to watch, while Jungkook is in the kitchen making popcorn for the two.

"So what's the deal between you too." Tae asks. "Why do you think there's something going on?" I say.
"Because you don't just invited a teacher to your graduation. I mean you can but thats weird and I asked him earlier at your party and he said something like and i quote "your dad is best friends with my dad" and i could tell he was lying so I'm gonna ask whats going on between you two?"
"Why is it weird he is a great teacher, who helped me so I wanted to invite him and nothing is going on."
"But that's just weird to me, so again is there something going on between you too?"
"Of course not."
"Whatever don't tell me the truth just lie."
"Okay, Tae fine you want to know. I'm dating Mr.Jeon." Jimin says. While Taehyungs jaw drops. "I knew it."
"Are you mad at me or upset?"
"No of course not, its so cute. You guys are so adorable together but why didn't you tell me."
"I don't know."

Then Jungkook walks in with popcorn. "What's going on guys?"
"I know you guys are dating."
"How."
"Oh I figured it out, so like can you guys kiss I want to see you kiss." I give him a what the fuck face. "Okay."
I grab Jungkook can give him a peck. "Nuh uh my turn." Jungkook pulls me on his lap and we start to makeout. "Get a room. Gross." We all laugh. As I was taking a sip from my drink Tae asks. "So have you guys done it?"
I choke on my drink and spit it out. "Not your business."
"Why not."
"Because that's private it's between me and him not you."
"Fine."

Tae drifts off to sleep. We move
Taehyung and put him on the floor and oh course we made it comfortable for him. Then me and Jungkook snuggled. He kissed my head.

"Goodnight baby."
"Goodnight handsome."
"Handsome? Thats new Jimin but I like it."
"Good or else you would've been punished."
"Oh is that so."
"It is so."

Jungkook pulled me on his lap and we started making out. Then Jungkook trailed kisses to my neck and started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. "Ah~ "
"You like that Jimin."
Jungkook takes Jimin's shirt off and throws it on the floor. Kisses to his stomach and then plays with his waistband. Jimin couldn't let Jungkook have all the fun so he ripped Jungkooks shirt open and licked his abs. "Ah~ that feels good Jimin."
Jungkook and Jimin moaned loudly which woke Tae up.

Tae looks up and freaks out. "What the fuck you guys, really while I'm asleep."
"Well do you want us to do it while your awake and you can watch."
"No thank you. I'd die inside. Gross." Me and Jungkook were just laughing.
"how about you call Hoseok and have him come." Taes eyes lit up. " Really!!!?"
"Ya." So Tae calls Hoseok and they talk. He ends the call. "Hobis coming." We wait for him to come. The bell rings. Tae runs and gets it and they come up to Jimin's room.

"What the hell are you doing here Mr.Jeon?"
"Ummm... I'm J-Jimins boyfriend."
Wait really?!" He asks excited.
"Yeah."
"Aww that's cute."
"But you want to know what's not cute, they decide to go do it while I'm sleeping and I'm in the same room."
"Ew. That mustve been torture babe."
"It was." They laugh and start hanging out.

_____________________________________

I'm running out of ideas so I'm probably gonna have a couple chapter left.