Chapter 2

Jimin's pov

When I woke up and got out of bed, my neck and shoulders hurt really bad. Everything was really tense and it really hurt.

I must've slept wrong, I hate waking up like that.
I knew I still had to go to school, i wasn't not going to go just because of how I slept. I got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning dad," I said, grabbing a drink.
"Good morning son, you ready for your second day of school?" My dad asked. "Oh I'm just jumping up and down with my joy," I said.
"Good, Oh I made some pancakes, want any?"
"Sure dad, why not?" Jimin said.

I quickly ate the pancake and said goodbye to my dad. He started walking to school.

As I was walking to school I saw a girl by a tree. She looked upset so I went over to ask if she's okay. "Hi, my names Jimin. Are you okay? You look sad."

"Hi, i'm Han. You should get going because they're coming."
"Whos coming?" I asked.
"Yoongi and Changkyun," he said.
"Oh, do they bully you too?," I asked. "They've bullied me since 7th grade." I felt myself fill with rage.

"Who do they think they are? They can't go around treating people like this" I said.
"It's okay, I'm used to it," he said.
"Come with me and I'll deal with them later" I told him. I need to report it to someone and hopefully something will get done abiut them.

As the day went on, Jimin's pain got worse. He even went to the nurse to get ice, but it didn't help. Despite his pain, he decided to stay after school to talk to Mr. Jeon about Yoongi and Changkyun. He seemed like he was such a good teacher.

Their bullying needed to stop, so he decided to try and get help from his teacher.

It was the end of the day and I went to Mr.Jeon's room and knocked on the door. I hope he opens the door because I need to talk to him. Whenever I had music class with Mr.Jeon I can't help but stare at him, he's so cute and really nice. I shouldn't have these thoughts about my teacher, what am I doing? Mr.Jeon opens the door and snaps me out of my thoughts.

Jungkook's Pov

I notice that Jimin got flustered and embarrassed. "H-hi um...c-can I talk to you-u Mr.Jeon?" Jimin said to me. Aww...hes so cute. "Of course, what about?" I said.
"Yoongi and Changkyun are b-bullying Han and it makes me feel sad, I hate seeing people upset or bullied. I saw Han this morning and i noticed how sad he looked so i asked him about it," Jimin tells me. I love how he cares about people he barely knows which shows how good of a person he is.

"I'll have to deal with them later and I'll tell the principal, thanks for telling me."
"You're welcome Mr.Jeon."
"Are you okay, I notice you keep rubbing your shoulder, what happened?" I asked, hoping someone didn't do anything to my student.

"I woke up with tense muscles in my shoulders," Jimin told me.
"Let me help you with that," I told him.

I walk over to Jimin and put my hands on his shoulders and start to rub his shoulders.

Jimin's Pov

Mr.Jeon starts rubbing my shoulder in circles. It feels so good. He is so hot. Is this even appropriate for a teacher to do?

Man he should massage my shoulders all the time. He's really good at it.

He started to rub my shoulders harder, I was trying to keep it in but a moan slipped past my lips. "Ahhh." I hope Mr.Jeon didn't hear that. Fuck.

Jungkook's Pov