Chapter 5

After I dropped Jimin off I started thinking about him. He is such a good guy and very sweet. He is an angel.

I arrived home and took a shower. I was thinking about a lot of things while taking a shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed and headed to bed.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I got ready and drove to school. The bell rang and kids started coming in.

Time skip to after school

Jimin's pov
I go to Jungkooks classroom and ask him what I owe. "Jungkook can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Yeah Jimin what do your need?"
"I owe a lot of stuff in your class, i'm really behind other than the assignment we are doing now but I don't feel like doing any of the work, is there anything else I can do? I will do anything!" I say innocently.
"Anything," Jungkook says smirking.

"Anything."

I could tell the tension between us was ready to burst at any moment. I wanted nothing more than to kiss the shirt out of him and I was hoping he wanted the same.

So I bursted out saying the first thing that came to my mouth, "I want you to kiss me!"

Jungkook grabbed my waist and his lips slowly pressed against mine. We stood there, kissing for a minute until we pulled apart.

"Im so sorry. Im your teacher. I shouldnt of done that." Jungkook slid his hand through his hair as he sat down on his chair.

"I'm sorry sir, it's my fault. I'm the one that said to kiss me. I don't regret it though. It was a really nice kiss." I told him as I slowly and seductively walked over to him.

"Can I ask you something, sir..." I smiled, innocently. I could see Jungkook gulp which made me smile.

"Sure..." he said as I went over and wrapped my hands over his neck and sraddled his waist.

"Do I make you nervous? I can tell we have chemistry, and if I wasn't your student..." I stop and lean in his ear.

"Would you do bad things to me?" I smirked, innocently. He took one look at me and looked down at my lips, biting his own.

"Screw it." He says as he slams his lips on mine. I kiss back, as he pulled me closer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. While we were kissing he grabbed my shirt and untucked it. Jungkook started kissing my neck and trailing kissed down to my chest.

I let out a moan as he kept kissing me. I unbuttoned his shirt off, feeling down his chest. We stared at one another, feeling that pull between us.

He crashed his lips down on mine and  continued to kiss me. "Ahhh it feels so good Jungkook."
"You turn me on so much Jimin." Jungkook took me oof his lap and tossed me on the table. Which I wasn't complaining because I like it rough.

Jungkook bit his lip, looking down at me. "The things you do to me." He said, as he attacked my neck with his lips. He gripped my shirt and pulled it over my head.

He trailed his hand down my neck to my chest and abs. "You have such a nice body. You are so hot.."

He winked at me and leaned down to kiss me.

As we were about to kiss again the door opens and we freeze. It's garrett. All i know is he is the guy that sits in front of class and corrects the teacher.

"Oops my apologies, sorry to disturb you guys. I'll come back later when it's PG again." He says, about to close the door when I quickly jumped up.

"Wait, Garrett." I said as he stopped and turned around, holding onto the door. "Please don't say anything garrett, will you keep quiet about this? I can even pay you." I said, scrambling to get money out.

He shook his head at the money, not wanting to take it. "Of course I'll keep it a secret Jimin I'm not mean. I mean it may be wrong but im not gonna go ahead and ruin your life."
"Thanks Garrett the carrot." Garrett gives me a look, not liking to be called that. "I'm sorry Garrett."
"It's fine Jimin well bye."

"You know Jimin I like you so much."
"I like you too Jungkook a lot."

_____________________________________

That's it for this chapter. I hope you liked it. I'll update as soon as possible guys. Love ya bye