Chapter 3

Jungkook's Pov

I arrive at school extra early to set up what my class is going to do today. As I was making my way to my classroom I saw Jimin. What is he doing here?

"Jimin what are you doing here?" I asked him. As he was explaining something I noticed he had scratches and bruises. "Omg Jimin are you okay!? What happened!!!?" I asked, worried.

"I''m okay don't worry about it"
"It's not okay, who did this to you? I ask. "Y-yoongi and C-changkyun" he stutters. What did he do to deserve this. This poor angel got beat up for nothing.

"Come here, I have some makeup if you want to cover it up."
"I dont know what to put on the scratches and bruises to cover them up."
"Well Jimin I'll put it on you if you dont mind, do you?"
"No I dont mind at all." He tells me.

Jimin sat down on a chair as he watched Jungkook go through his bag looking for makeup.  When Jungkook got the makeup, he walked up to Jimin.

I got the stuff out to cover jimin with.
As I was putting on the makeup I cant stop thinking about Jimin. I know it's wrong because I'm a teacher but seriously tho. I'm really worried about him.

I finished putting the makeup on Jimin and damn.... he looked so good. "Thank you, Mr. Jeon." He smiles at me.
"No problem, if you ever need anything, dont hesitate to tell me."
"Thanks see you later," he smiled.

Jimin's Pov

I'm meeting up with my friends. I go to the main doors to meet them. "Hey guys."
"Hey Jimin, how are you," Taehyung and Hoseok asked. "I'm doing pretty good, a little better."

"Well I'm glad... we'll see you later Jimin." They spoke as they walked to their class.

I go to music class and sit down. I can't stop thinking about when Jungkook was putting makeup on me to cover up. He's so nice. His touch was so nice. I loved every inch of it. I want him to keep touching me, I liked his touch.

"Good morning everyone," Mr. Jeon said in a cheerful voice. "Today we are gonna work in partners, I want you guys to come up with a song or dance or both. You guys will perform it to me next month and I will pick who did the best and you guys will get extra bonus points."

So I raise my hand. "Yes, Jimin?"
"Sir, will we get to pick our partners or are you assigning them?" I ask.
"I picked your partners." I nod my head.

"JB and Jackson"

"Mark tuan and jinyoung"

"Wonho and Minhyuk"

"BamBam and Jimin"

"Lisa and Jennie"

"Rose and Jisoo"

"Now get going," Jungkook motioned. I get up from my seat and walk to BamBam. "Hey Jimin," he smiles.
"Hi, you ready?"
"Hell yeah!"

Music class went good, I made friends with BamBam really quick. He was so nice and I'm glad we got partnered up.

After music class, i was about to go to math but someone grabbed him from behind and pulled him in the closet. It was someone he didn't reconize.

"Hey pretty boy, I'm Chan" he smirked. "That's nice, bye" i said, kimda freaking out. I started to open the door and when Chan grabbed his wrist and pulled him torwards him. "Get off me," i said.
"Not a chance pretty boy."

Then Chan grabbed Jimin's waist and kissed him. Jimin didn't respond to the kiss. Jimin was trying to pull away but Chan's grip was too strong. After Chan broke the kiss. Jimin tried to leave again but Chan kicked him from behind, cayching him off guard.