Chapter 13

Jimin's Pov
After graduation me and Jungkook have been going on a lot of dates and it was wonderful.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but I miss my dad. Sure he was abusive and horrible but he was so good and nice when mom was alive. I know that person he was is still in there. I miss him so much. "Jungkook I want to visit my dad in prison, can we please go?"
"But Jimin he hurt you."
"Ik but I still love him."
"Alright for a little bit that's it."
"Thanks Kookie."
"Your welcome now come on."

We get into the car and drive to the prison to visit my dad. "We are here to visit Mr. Park."
"Are you family or friends of his."
"We are family."
"Then you may go in." I walk up to my dad's jail cell. He looked so horrible.
"Dad!" He turns around and looks at me. "Oh my god Jimin." He started to tear up.
"I'm so sorry son for the way I treated you and I treated you so bad. I was upset about your mom but that's no excuse. Being here made me realize and I'm so sorry. I love you so much Jimin. I'm really sorry I just want my son back and to actually give you my care and love like I was supposed to do. I know I dont deserve it but will you ever forgive me?"
"Of course I forgive you dad I miss you so much."
"Jimin whos that?"
"That's my boyfriend Jungkook." My father smiled.
"Well I'm happy for both of you. I really do support you son I dont care what gender you date as long as your happy. I'm so sorry again. And Jungkook Kya first impression was terrible and I'm sorry will you forgive me too and maybe we can starts over?"
"I'll forgive you but if it happens again I won't."
"I understand but it won't."
"Excuse me visiting hours are over for you guys. No more talking to Mr. Park, " a police officer told them.
"Bye dad." I wave.
"Bye."

As we were about to leave I go up to the police desk. "Hello, how may we help you?"
"I have a question."
"Well what is it."
"How much does it cost to bail out my father, Mr. Park?"
"It's a lot, $15,000." (I dont know how much bailing someone out of jail costs in real life so i just made it up )
My eyes widden.
"Okay bye." Me and Jungkook left and went back home."

"Jungkook I'm gonna bail my dad out."

___________________________________

Until the next time. Sorry for such short chapters im trying to make them longer. I'm running out of ideas for the story but I still have a few in mind. I'm ending this book soon.
-emma❤❤❤