Book and Hill

World: The Promised Neverland

"Give it back" a seven year old Norman yelled running after a seven year old Ray, who had his book. "You have to catch me first" he said running behind  the tree next to the house. They ran around the whole house three times until...Norman had enough.

He raced as fast as he could towards Ray and tackled him down. The two boys stumbed back and started rolling down the hill. 

After they rolled all the way down ray noticed Norman on top of him. He didn't know what to do, he had a weird new feeling in his chest. Norman looked confused but then smiled wickedly.

"That's mine you know" he said taking his book back from him from a still shocked Ray. He extends his arm and helps Ray to his feet. They then walk up the hill in silence.

Four year later

Eleven year old Norman was running away from a furious Ray. He couldn't help but laugh seeing the roles had switched.

"Come give it back" he yelled. "Nope this is revenge" Norman said. "That was forever ago now give it back or I'll take my revenge. " he said letting a smirk cross his face as he tackled Norma down the hill.

This time Ray was looking down at the small blond boy. And yet again there was that feeling it was happening more and more but Ray just dismissed it.

"That's mine you know" he said imitationing norman from so many year ago. "Ha ha very funny" Norman said slightly blushing. He quickly pushed him off and again the two boys walked up the hill in silence. 

Four more years later

Ray and Norman sat outside in the dark. Watching the stars and moon. It had been a year since they got together and there they sat at the top of the hill.

"We should head inside it's getting cold" ray said Norman nodded. They stood up and face the house.

Then out of nowhere Norman walks in front of Ray.  Ray was confused until he sees norman run towards him at full speed. Second later their rolling down the hill once more.

"What the hell" was all ray said once they were at the bottom. Norman smiled down at him. He slowly bent down and kissed ray softly.

Ray didn't understand he had kissed Norman before I mean their together but this one felt so different. "You know the last two times I was expecting something I just didn't know that." Norman said.

"You kissed me all the time why was this necessary" "because I think this was supposed to happen the other times but we were just to shy" he said kissing him again. And there they laid  in the moon light and stars at the bottom of the hill.