Coffee

(Short)
Real world
Time:1:47 pm(Idk were to state the tine in the story so here it is)

Ray needs coffee maybe even more then he need his laptop. Well it's not hard to figure out Ray doesn't get enough sleep, like ever. And his boyfriend Norman was going to fix that.

"Hey ray do you have classes today" he asked sitting on the counter watching ray looking for coffee. "No but I got a lot of world due this week I need to get done" he replied.

"Oh okay" he said eating his jelly sandwich. "Fuck" he heard ray hiss "what's wrong" "we're out of coffee I swear we had some left".

There was a moment of silence. "I'm going to go get a coffee at the cafe what something" he said heading to the door. Norman swiftly jumped off the counter and hugged his boyfriend from behind.

"No stay I want to be with you and besides you said you have work so get that done first" he huffed out like a little kid. "But if I don't have my coffee I won't be able to stay up to finish my work".

"You can finish the rest tomorrow please I like never get to see you because of our schedules" he gave ray the puppy eyes. "Oh alright".

Ray did his work until around 8 with Norman just watching or help from time to time. Around 8:30 he was dying to sleep. He feel asleep rather quickly.

Norman put his stuff away for tomorrow and hoped into bed with ray.

The next day ray woke up felling he best he had in months. And it was only 7:35 in the morning so this was amazing that he was up. So he got up and made his way to the kitchen.

He open the cabinets to find a note in Norman's hand writing "we did have coffee". He was shocked the sneaky little boy hide his coffee.

He walked back to the room seeing Norman awake. He was grinning when he say the not in ray's hand. "I hate and love you" he said.

"First you messed with my coffee but i did get the best sleep in a while so I guess I can't stay mad at you" went and kissed Norman on the forehead.

"Thanks baby" and front that day Ray started to not drink coffee in the middle of the day.

(Sorry it's taking long to upload I'm just very busy I'll try to post more promise)