Rainbow

So this is in honor of pride month so enjoy (also sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been very busy)

Fluff

Narrator:

It's June and we all know what that means. Pride month the time were all the gays, lesbians, bis and everyone part of the lgbtq+ community come together and celebrate equality. And that's what ray and norman are heading to right now.

They had packed their bags for a weekend of rainbows and fun. There were staying at an LA hotel that was right next to the pride pride.

Norman's pov:

After a five hour drive from our small town up state we finally made it to LA.   Which was very exciting because I've never been in such a diverse city before. But all I could think of now was sleep and I could tell ray need some to.

"Okay you two have room 327 with a King sized bed and a double bathroom" one of the counter staff told us handing us the key card to our room. "Wow" I said to ray "what is it" he asked as he pushed pirate floor botton on the elevator.

"That was first time they didn't get the bed wrong" "what do you mean" he asked puzzled. "They didn't give us separate beds, like they usually do they gave us one bed like nothing" I said amazed.

Every time we would go places with friends or family they would always give us separate beds. "That's the beauty of La"ray side while grabbing our bags and walking down the hall.

I follow right behind him and unlock the door. He drops all the things on the floor and flops on the bed. I do the same but flop on top of him instead. He let's put a grunt as I fall on top of him.

He doesn't complain  because he didn't have the energy. So we get ready for bed. We finally get under the covers and snuggle closer. We had a fun weekend ahead of us.

Part2?!?!?!?!?!?!