Love like you

Song chapter
Song: Love like you  
By: Rebecca Suger

The bold font is supposed to relate to the regular font before it 

(I don't own song)

Ray's POV:

      I'm a pretty cold, lonely, and "heartless" person. So I have no idea what you see in me. And I have no idea how you made me feel this way. You say I'm so much more then what I seem to be on the outside.

If I could begin to be half
Of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love

    You are always so happy and caring. You seem like a child, but a smart one. But still I just can't stand that I can't give you what you deserve. So I always leave before you wake up so I don't hurt you anymore then I already have. But believe me I'm trying, I really am, I just need time.

  When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I can even learn how to love like you
Love like you

     I see you helping people when I only help myself. I never thought it was wrong I just did what I had to, to survive. You're like an angel, and me well I'm sure now that I'm like a demon.

I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure it's true
Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

   I love they way you laugh, the way you speak, and the way your eyes shine in the sun. Oh, I could just go on about you all day. But I just want to know what you see in me.

Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish I knew
What makes you think I'm so special

    I'm trying I really am. But it's hard to turn a crooked man straight (ha well not straight but you get the idea). I tried to give a homeless man food. Turns out he got food poisoning and he throw trash at me the next time he saw me. So I'm trying it's just hard.

If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you
I could do about anything
I can even learn how to love

    I remember that day,we were walking down the street. We had just come back dinner, I was actually very scared because this was something I never thought I would ask you. I stopped walking, you turned around confused, I stretch out my hand, you gently place yours in mine.  "Norman, *sigh* I really I'm trying to change for you and now I think I'm about there" "So, will you be my boyfriend".

When I see the way you look
Shaken by how long it took
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you

You had the most adorable happy shocked face ever. You frantically shook your hear yes and leap up and kissed my passionately. After we parted, I took your hand in mine and we continued to walk through the chilly December night. 

Love like you

Love me like you(End)

( A/N: I hope you liked it, I spent a lot of time on this one because this is one of my favorite Steven Universe song, also I really like Steven Universe)