Cold hearted

Real world

   Norman was new at Neverland High but luckily for him he was very outgoing so he made friends quickly. He had top grades and was part of the drama club.

   Luckily he didn't get picked on like at his old school. Everything and everyone seemed to be normal except for this one kid norman would  always see. He would never be with anyone, he always sat at the back of classes they had together.

  And he would always get picked on. Norman wanted to get to know him but there was never an opportunity until one day after drama.

They had an after school rehearsal and so they didn't leave school until 5 since their show was coming up. So as he walked to the front of the school he see's the kid sitting on a bench reading.

Norman took this opportunity to sit next to the boy. The boy looked at him suspiciously but then returned to his book,  Norman recognized the book.

Harry Potter and the half blood prince (a/n I couldn't come up with an other big book series that I know a lot about). Norman love harry potter so decided to try and make conversation.

"That's a great book" he said the kid looked up a but surprised but quickly turned stoned faced "yeah" he replied dryly. "So which ones your favorite" "un... I don't know" he said quietly.

"Well I personally like The Triwizard Tournament" he said hoping to get the kids name. "Yeah that's a good one" he muttered. The air was still and tenses the kid didn't seemed to want his company but norman wanted to get to know him.

"So why are you here so late" he asked.  The boy shruged, "well he's  not one to talk" Norman thought.  "I'm Norman by the way" "okay" he said putting his book in his bag.

"And you are" the boy signed "if you must know it's Ray" Norman smiled "well ray here" he said handing him a peace of paper with his number he wrote down.

The boy looked at it a moment and was about to complain. But when he looked up Norman had already left. "This kid's in for a ride" ray thought. He walked way with a smirk. 

(Part 2 coming soon I just wanted to get something out)