Bye

Warning: death and suicide

"Ray-ray- GOD DAMMIT RAY WHY DID YOU LEAVE" norman cried at the foot of Ray's grave on a loud and rainy day". He couldn't stop but think this was his fault.

__________A few weeks ago____________

"Ray!!!  Were have you've been I was panicking" norman yelled as he jumped from his spot on the couch at 1:27 am. "Don't worry I'm fine" was all he said before laying on the couch and pulling norman down with him.

He stunk of weed and alcohol. That's when norman had enough. "That's enough I've had it with you" he yelled getting out of his grasped. Ray looked shocked but just laid there.

"Ray I have had it with your drinking and smoking and the fact I never get to see you" "you don't answer my calls or text and I love you but I can't with this anymore" he screamed with so much rage.

He looked at the floor as silents filled the little apartment. "Okay then" was all ray said before going to there small room and grabbing his stuff. In a couple minutes he was at the door.

Norman finally looked up from the ground the see that ray was looking back at him with tears on the verge of spilling. "Bye" was all he said before heading outside.

____________a few days later__________

Norman hadn't been alright the last few days. He could stop thinking about ray, but he know it was the best.

He know ray wasn't going to change and he could handle this mentality anymore. He would always worry about ray.

It looks like his plan didn't work. He was just now more worried then ever. He needed to know wete he was. Only problem is he doesn't know were he would be.

The next couple weeks were him looking for ray. But still no luck, he couldn't fine him. He looked all over the city. And soon he gave up and tried to move on.

____________a month later____________

Norman hadn't completely moved on from ray but found himself not worrying. Not until he got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello" he said "Good afternoon I was wondering if this is norman" a woman said through the phone. "Yes this is Norman how can I help you".

"Well I'm a nurse from The Promised Hospital I'm here calling for your friend,  Ray he has commit suicide" norman's heart stoped and he felt tears in his eyes.

The woman continued " when a man found him in a ally with a note containing this number and a last message to you,  if you will like to see him please come by later today if you can you are the only person who he has".

"Hello are you there norman" "um- yes I'm here and I'll be there soon thank you" then he hung up. He burstout into tears in the middle of the living room. Remembering the last confession he had with ray.

After an hour he got himself up and walked to his car.