Cold hearted prt3

Btw this part I used some lyrics from song called Cold Hearted (haha big surprise)  its by Abbey Glover go check it out it's really good

Norman was very sad now a days. It's been a month that since he last talked to ray. He tried texting, calling, trying to talk at school.

But nothing seem to get a response. Ray was now back to the spot he was in before he be friending norman. He was alone at lunch and picked on.

Norman had lost hope at that point, he thought he would never get his best friend back. Until one day, it was after school and norman was coming out of the drama room with his friend Emma.

At the same time the detention kids were getting let go. Among all the rule brakes and tardy kids was Ray. Norman was happy to see him but sad that he couldn't talk to him. Norman also wonder why he got detention.

Ray was a pretty good kid maybe a bit sarcastic but nothing that would land him in two hours of detention. At that moment norman was determined to talk to ray no matter how hard and awkward it was going to be.

Norman hid behind a wall "hey Emma you go a head I have to get something from my locker" oh okay see you tomorrow then" she smiles and skipped away. Norman waited until all the kids were walking in front of him.

He could see Ray's jet black hair near the back if the crowd of kids. Norman walk swiftly behind them all. As all the kids made there way out the building Norma was now right behind ray.

He grab the collar of his shirt "what the fuck, Who are you,  let go of me" norman didn't say anything. He know that ray wasn't that strong or heavy so he draged him to an empty hallway.

And soon as norman let go ray turned around with raged in his eyes like he was ready to kill who ever was there. But after a second it turned to surprise then blank. He stared at norman with a cold,  bare gaze.

"So are you going to say something" he asked sarcastically. Norma actually didn't know what ti say he had been planning every since they hadn't talk but couldn't find the words.

"Look I know you probably dont want to be my friend because your disgusting and go wired out when I said I like you but I just want you to know I miss hanging out with you and I get that you don't like me like that-"

"Do you just not get it" his cold voice pierce norman in the heart. "Look there's a sigh on my head and it's says not feelings in here" Norman was stunned, he didn't know what to do.

"My hearts long gone, I've been one to many times to know how it goes" he say's to a dime founded Norman. "I get really close to someone feeling grow then we date mind you its not to long before they cheat or just break up out of nowhere then forget about me" he never looked norman it the eyes the at while time but he keeper going.

"That was at my old school and after a few times you know when to back out and also new school I don't want to start that cycle again" he looks at norman for the first time since he had started. Norma didn't know what to say he just steared at ray.

"Ha you're like all the rest don't worry just get over me I'm not the one for you" he say's finally, turning to leave. As if he could see Norman reaching out for his sholder to stop him.

"I'm cold heart whatcha gonna do about it" hen walked out of the school doors leaving and even more broken Norman behind.

(A/N: sorry cliffhanger but I was wondering if you guys would be cool with some angst or smut one shots.)