Were the light goes I follow prt2

Warning death and sad

After finding and good apartment in LA we were almost done packing. We decided to ask Emma if she wanted to come with us she happily agreed and was also finishing her packing.  It was our last day in our house and we all just sat in the empty space until it was time to bored our plane.

I followed you to the other side of the country I don't know how you did it but you made me like change. But only if you were there.

We got married short after but we both wanted to see the world so that's what we did.

Over the rest of our lives we would travel the world. I would follow you to the ends of the earth if I had to. We went everywhere  with Emma until she meet Sam at one of our trips and they fell in love. They settle as we still didn't plan on stopping.

Now seventy year from that day in the store in our old little town I look down at you with your now snow white hair and wrinkled face. "Were had the time gone" I thought. I hold your hand as I began to cry.

I kown you weren't going to make it the doctor said I was destroying at this news. And all I wanted to do was go home with you by my side but I new that wasn't going to happen.

So all I did was cry and say how much I love even though that wouldn't do anything. "Don't cry love" I here you crook, I look up to see you smiling at me. "How can't I I'm going to lose you" I shrieked.

"You will never lose me I'm always going to be with you we will meet again " you said taking my head and kissing it "I love you". At that moment you closed your eyes and you looked so peaceful but you were gone.

After you past I moved back to our town I stood on the porch of your old house. Looking at the street "it really has changed" I thought no one that we knew  previously lived there anymore.

I walked down the street to the corner of salk and ball. I grad milk and bread and walk to the register. The young lady smiled "good morning Mr. Ray".

"Good morning Lucy" I said and grabbing my things and head back home.

I remember that day felt so familiar but one thing was missing, it was you now I lay here in the hospital with Emma by my side. "Oh ray please don't go your my last friend here" she cried.

"Don't worry Emma we'll all be together before you know it" and just like that the world went dark. I walk around "so this is death huh it really lonely" I thought.

I started to cry thinking this was it I don't get to sew you again. But as I fell to the floor. I warm light fell on me.

I looked up to see and almost blinding beam. There was figure at the end, so I started walking. But as I got closer I saw the a familiar  petite fram and platinum blonde hair but most of all I saw you're brilliant smile and eyes.

I started sprinting towards you knocking you to the ground. I kiss you all over you beautifully stupid face. "Your here" was all I said "yeah and I'm never leaving".

I look at your young face then stare at my no longer wrinkled hands. I smiled taking your hand "let go on our new adventure" you said. My light leading  me into the light.

The end