<•Chapter 2•>

He took you to a police station and he was true your parents were a serial killer couple. They loved each other and killed the ones who were cheating.

You couldn't cry now. It was too late and also you were not too sad...they died with their loved ones tho. And also they killed the people who were a total mess cheating others.

You bowed to the main head of the police and walked with jungkook to a park. You both sat on the bench.

Jungkook:You aren't mad at me right?

Y/n:No I'm not thank you so much to kill them together. Now they won't feel the pain which we feel after being lonely...like me.

Jungkook:Dont worry...feel my everything as yours. I will be your friend.

Y/n:Thank you but I'm lonely from before. I don't have relatives. So yeah it will be like a normal life even if they are not in this world now.

Jungkook:I'm so sorry..

Y/n:Stop it...don't apolize you were doing the duty. Maybe you are going to new duty?

Jungkook:I just left that job. I too have no one...I did that job because I'm good at these things and also I was lonely...but now I found you. I have already thought you as my friend even if you don't agree...sorry.

Y/n:No thank you and no sorry in friendship.

He looked at you surprised. And smiled cutely showing his bunny teeth.

Jungkook:Friendship?

Y/n:Yup...
You smiled at him. He was happy you could say that. You were happy too getting a friend.

Y/n:So you have place to stay?

Jungkook:Actually I stayed at the training home but now that I have left the job, I have to find a place and a job.

Y/n:Perfect. I have my home,it's their last gift to me. And there is the job vacant where I work. I'm not forcing you but I really wanted to be with some friends which I have already let gone.

Jungkook:I'm so happy about your offer y/n but your house-

Y/n:Its ok. You can stay in my home but the food should be bought by you.

You giggled together. He nodded.
Jungkook:Ok done.

Y/n:Yay.

You then went to his ex training home and he took his stuffs. Then he followed you to your home.

You soon reached your home. You invited him inside and showed him your house.

Jungkook:Its beautiful.

Y/n:Really? Ha thanks. Here is your room.

You showed him one of the room of your house. You house was a small house which was comfortable and very clean because of you.

Y /n:Go and get fresh. We will go to the job after that.

He nodded and went inside the room. You went to your room and changed into a hoodie and a pair of pants after cleaning your face.

You went to jungkook who was sitting on the sofa and sat down too.

Jungkook:Oh you here? Let's go and eat first?

Y/n:Ok.
You agreed.

You locked the door and went to a nearby cafe. You ate there and as the rule he paid for your food too.

Y/n:Thank you...

Jungkook:What was that? No thank you in friendship?

Y/n:Ok.
You giggled.

Then you went to the cafe where you work. You talked to your boss and he agreed to keep jungkook in the work.

Boss:Ok you can work here. And y/n she is coming be ready.

Y/n:Really? Omg I'm so dead.

Boss:Yup you are.
He teased.

Y/n:I'm so happy. When is she coming?

Boss:Maybe tomorrow?

You nodded and bowed at him followed by jungkook. You then went out of the office and began to work. Jungkook came to you.

Y/n:Can you be the cook?

Jungkook:No I'm not so good at it. Wae?

Y/n:Just asking if you could. You have to work here right,?

He nodded understanding your sentence.

Y/b:And also you have a " kook" in your own name.

He furrowed his brows.
Jungkook:Huh? I didnt-
And there he seemed to understand. You giggled while he folded his arms across his chest.

Jungkook:Yah it's jung"kook" not jung"cook".

Y/n:Ok I'm sorry.

Jungkook:Nah it's ok. You were just joking tho and i-

Y/n:Its ok. Now you can take the order and I will prepare their needs and you again serve them,ok?

He nodded and smiled walking to take the orders. You couldn't believe that guy was the killer of the parents. You should have hated him but he was too sweet for you to hate such a bunny boy.

He came to you with the orders and stayed with you watching your each and every move in preparing the coffee. You told the cook to make the extra food than coffee.

Soon you managed the plate and have it to jungkook to serve the customers.
He took it and went to do his work. You were too doing your work and the day flew by like that.

There is going to be taehyung's entry how do you think they will react?
What will happen next?
Don't know? Stay tuned.👌👌👌

-Armi_Sam