<•chapter 14•>

You couldn't believe your eyes. There was a photo.

You were still a child and next to you was a boy who had his eyes fixed on you with full adoration.

There was a text too.

"I stole this photo before anyone could see it. I think I should confess noona. Soon."

Y/n: How is this me? I-I don't remember a thing... this just maybe my look alike, right?
Maybe that's why jungkook cares about me soo much.

Today noona was running and she fell down. I ran to help her but she was dragged by appa.
Her blood painted the street and I couldn't look at it.
I ran to you and took you.
I'm now away from that demons. We are safe but my noona...
They took my precious noona...
I hate them.
I will take her revenge
Until then I won't write here...
Hope to meet soon diary.

You freezed. That entry was far more creepy. You imagined yourself being dragged and- gosh you don't want to. You felt pity for him and his sister.

Next page had more clear and elderly writting.

I'm 22 now and found those brats. I'm happy. I killed them with my own hands but...
I feel a bit guilty after I saw a girl crying.
And guess what I was more than happy when I saw her.
Diary, my noona is here. I also got to live with her and I first time took her first name.
But she doesn't remember me...anyway
I will be trying to be a good boy. She likes when I'm good.

You felt that your surrounding was vanished.

Hey today I hugged my noona. She thought I did it unknowingly but I really loved to take her in my embrace.
Noona has grown more beautiful and cute.
Kookie will take care of her and never let her be hurt.

Next page...

That taehyung seemed to be a nice guy but he makes my noona blush..
Ottoke diary?
God,Jimin wasnt enough that you had to bring taehyung hyung too?

Next page...

I went to hometown and found these chocolates. Last time I couldn't give these to noona but this time...
I'm going to give these to her as these are her favourite chocolates.

Next page....

It was blank. It meant that was his last entry. You closed his stuffs and arranged everything as it was before.

You were going to head out of the room but you remembered that taehyung's secret was yet to be revealed.

You searched everywhere but not a good clue was found. All you found was his photographs where he looked attractive af and nothing...

You hurried to the kitchen and began to prepare dinner for everyone as it was their time to arrive.

You were too busy to recall the diary of jungkook that you burnt your hand mistakely.

Y/n:Great person. Great cook.

You scoffed at yourself while letting the water flow on your hands. And once again you were lost in the topic of his diary.

You turned off the tap and gas as you had finished preparing your meal. You put everything in bowls and rested your head on your hands.

Thinking about eternity you felt asleep there.