<•Chapter 16•>

Jungkook: Noona?

You smiled at him a little unsure about your decision.

Y/n: Can I talk to you? For a moment?

He smiled and nodded. He came out of the door and closed the door before making sure that Taehyung wasn't awake.

You and Jungkook sat in silence. Now you were sitting in the rooftop with him. You were trying to think of the correct words which were really disturbing you.

Jungkook chuckled as he saw how your expression seemed to be like lost little puppy.

You looked at him scrunching your nose at his sudden laugh. He pointed at your face and put his hands on his face to control his laugh.

It was a masterpiece.

His laugh calmed you. His figure laughing was the thing you can always look at, which will calm you down in any situation.

Y/n: You are so cute, kookie.

His laughter died down. He looked at you.

Jungkook: I won't be angry noona but tell me. Have you learned that diary?

Y/n: I had. *nods*

Jungkook: Noona...I'm sorry. I cannot help my anger. I'm sorry if I hurted you-

Y/n: No kookie. It's ok. But...are you my real brother?

Jungkook looked away and shook his head.
Jungkook: I'm just your neighbour brother.

Y/n: Then why did you call my mom, dad yours?

Jungkook: I never did...Actually the parents in the diary aren't yours...but mine.

Y/n: H-huh?

Jungkook: I couldn't understand them that time but after i did some research...i found out that they were terrorist.

Y/n: oh.

Jungkook: They wanted to kill your parents and they did. They killed your parents and kept you with them for some years. Then after they knew there was some evidence with you they tortured you. They didn't cared about their child aka me because I was adopted. They used me to be close with you. To find that final evidence left with you.

Y/n: B-but I don't remember anything.

Jungkook: Maybe they hallucinated you or maybe you met a huge damage which cause you to loose your memory.

Y/n: Makes sense, I guess.

Jungkook: I ran away from there and began to try to find a way to solve that mess but at last I found only one way....killing them.

Silence...

Jungkook: After many years, we found them. They were hiding and finally I killed them as I wanted.

Y/n: You didn't felt scared?

Jungkook: We have gone through a hard training, Y/n. So ,no.

Y/n: Yah..I'm your noona.

Jungkook: *chuckles* You are still so cute and adorable.

Y/n: *blushes* What am I supposed to reply?

Jungkook: Don't answer. Just smile to that...

Y/n: *smiles* Actually. I'm thankful.

Jungkook looked at you. You were smiling at him like you had found your perfect piece of art.

Jungkook: I like you.

Your smile falters but again became steady and nodded.
Y/n: I love you...

Jungkook was very happy. He blushed.

Y/n: I really love you Jungkook but just as a brother.

His smile wiped away. You kissed his both cheeks and his forhead.

Y/n: Here your wish of me kissing you has been fulfilled. And then you have made me blush too.

Jungkook's eyes welled up in tears.
Jungkook: I-I understand...

Y/n: It's not that I don't love you...it is just that. I love you as a brother, a best friend and I like Taehyung.

You gulped waiting for his reaction. He chuckled and nodded.
Jungkook: You fell for him? Nice choice, noona. He is so sweet and good boy.

Y/n: *chuckles* But he likes you.

Jungkook: What?

Y/n: He said to me to stay away from you. He told me to ask you questions so he can know you better.

Jungkook: He did? That hyung has really hit himself hasn't he?

Y/n: Dont say that.  Many boys are attracted to each other, you know?

Jungkook: *giggles* yup.

Y/n : Keep smiling. It suits you.

Jungkook: As long as noona is with me I will be smiling.

Y/n: hmm?

Jungkook: I thought that I will go to a deep heart break if you reject me but it is not there. I feel warm and happy. I guess. I watched too much of films that I wanted a girlfriend and you were the one only I knew that time. So I thought you as one, I guess.

Y/n: ouch. That's deep. Are you secretly a psychological doctor, kookie?

Jungkook: *chuckles* That's not even funny.

Y/n: At least you have that grin on your face~~~

Jungkook: *laughs* yupyup.

You and Jungkook hugged each other to start a new life with a new relationship from tomorrow: Brother sister and best friends.