<•Chapter 12•>

Dahyung looked at you smirkingly when you asked her some questions which can be asked to crush.

"Why do you need it?" She asked wriggling her brows. She is really something which you couldn't understand mostly after she went abroad, probably taehyung had cast some spell to her.

"You know you are being creepy?" You asked in which she just shrugged and giggled before smirking evily.

"You already have a boyfriend." She answered which made you dumbfounded.

"What?" Your lips itself found its word. She just shook her head and laughed.

Suddenly someone came and sat beside you with his hand landed behind you, on the chair as he sat stylishly. His angelic face making you drive crazy. There was none other than Kim taehyung.

"What's happening girls?" He asked making the girl whose name is Dahyun to laugh more crazily. "Wait...did y/n confess you and reveal that she is a lesbian?!"

That made you scoff at him and dahyun was like a person who had a total mental break down.

"Ok. Shut up. I'm out." You stood up and were going to go but was stopped by jungkook who came from nowhere.

You were more than happy to see him. Your face had a smile while he still had a serious face on making you furrow your brows. "You are back. You should have told me. I could have come to pick you up-"

Without listening to you jungkook pulled you away making dahyun to dim out her laugh slowly. You were dragged by jungkook to your room. He suddenly hugged you making you flinch a little as you hadn't aspect him to do that.

You could hear him mumbling somethings but couldn't make out what it was exactly.