<•Chapter 15•>

You ate your dinner without making a single sound. Knowing that 3 of the people you adore were checking you out wasn't the best thing.

Y/n: Will you guys stop staring me?

They looked away clearing their throat.

You again started eating when you felt something crawling up your leg. You looked up at all of them and saw him smiling. It wasn't too visible but his lips tugged ever so slightly. 'Taehyung'

Y/n: Ahhh!!!!

You stood up making everyone look at you.
Jungkook:What happened, noona?

'Noona'...it send you shiver down your spine.

Y/n: N-noona?

He looked unsure and furrowed his brows.
Jungkook: Mmm. Why?

Y/n: Nothing! Don't mind kookie.

Jungkook:Kookie?

.....
Silence
There was a silence where Jungkook looking at you with doubtful look, you were looking on the floor and Dahyun and Taehyung exchanging looks with each other.

Jungkook: Why are you bothered if I call you 'noona'?

Y/n: Ju-Just surprised...

Jungkook: And that nickname?

Y/n: You said you liked it...so slip of tongue...

You were proud of yourself to manage lie on time. But it seemed that Jungkook was not satisfied.

Jungkook:D-did you check out my...-

Taehyung: Yah...will you both stop? Let's eat, mm?

Dahyun: I agree. What ever is between you, it shouldn't come before food! Eat! You both!

Dahyun's elder side switched which made you silently sit down. You all ate in silence but you could feel Jungkook's eyes on you frequently.

When you finished your food, you stood up and went to the dish cleaner. You sighed and closed your eyes tightly.

You heard fast footsteps and before you turn around, the person was already encircling you.

He then dragged you to your room and turned you around.

Jungkook:Did you...*gulps* did you-

Suddenly Taehyung bragged in and furrowed his brows at your uncomfortable position with Jungkook hovering on the top.

Taehyung:A-are you guys making out or something?

Your eyes widen and flustered as you saw Jungkook's ears redden up to. You and Jungkook looked at each other. He trying to find something is your eyes for himself and you searching for something you didn't knew. But you couldn't find anything and nor he could.

Taehyung: Sorry but I gotta take her away for now.

He said and grabbed you running away. And you were lost in your own thoughts...

'Am I his noona or he is my donseng?
Wait..what am I thinking?!
Ahhh let me ask again
Am I his real noona or fake?
wait? Fake?
Is that the word?
Ughh I'm lost of words
Am I going mad?'

Taehyung: Where are you lost?

Y/n: Huh? Oh! Umm...o-oh that cap is cute. *pointing at something*

Taehyung walks near to the thing and picked it up.
Taehyung:Actually I didn't knew you were a pervert.

Y/n:*frowns* what?

Taehyung: The thing you were pointing at is my damn undi.

Y/n: What's undi?

He rolls his eyes finding you totally clueless.
Taehyung:Fuckingunderwear!!

You furrowed your brows watching the boy looking away with a slight blush in his face. His expression was a little irritated one with his hands raised a little holding a red-coloured thingi. But what is that-?

Your eyes widen and you were totally red.

Y/n: ow. Sorry.

Taehyung: And this is cute?

Y/n: No no no it's not.

Taehyung:*pouts* not cute?

Now he was teasing you taking the full advantage of your stupidity.

Y/n: Its sexy tho.

You caught him dumbfounded. Now you were the one who cheered to tease Taehyung a little.