<•Chapter 10•>

Taehyung:Here.
He gave you an ice cream when you went to a park with taehyung. He said that he was bored and also jungkook had gone to his hometown telling that he had some works.

You gladly took it and began to lick it. Suddenly taehyung licked your ice cream making you take aback your head which was going to lick the ice cream.

Taehyung:There we had an indirect kiss.

You looked at him with wide eyes. He just chuckled and began to lick his ice cream not worrying about you whose heart was thumping very hardly against your chest.

You ate your ice cream very fast and took his ice cream.

Y/n:You ate my ice cream so this is mine now.

Taehyung: go ahead.

You furrowed your brows and lifted your shoulder sending it down again as you saw taehyung look around somewhere.

You happily licked the ice cream but the taste was far more tastier than yours. Which made you wonder what was the flavour of that ice cream.

You happily dugged in more which made a large amount of ice cream enter your mouth. And because of the coldness your mouth and tooth were about to fall.

Taehyung looked at you and laughed hardly without helping which made you pout internally. Suddenly you felt something wet on your lips.

You widen your eyes when you realised that taehyung was cupping your face with his lips smashed on you. He entered his tongue in your mouth and started to lick the ice cream.

No one was there in the park which was both disadvantageous and advantageous for you. Advantageous that you can have a quality time and disadvantageous because damn there was no one to stop you.

You felt all ice cream finished in your mouth because of taehyung who ate up your ice cream. You were hoping he won't regret that later but it was unexpected as he has a crush on jungkook.

You pulled away as he was not letting you go even after your mouth contained no Ice cream left. You gulped and wiped your lips. You were really sad that it was obvious he would regret it later.

Taehyung:What happened?

Y/n:T-thank you for helping me.

You were regretting to let him kiss you, even if it was not a kiss just be ate ice cream from your mouth- wait it was more than just a kiss.

You felt him grabbing your arms and pulling you downwards making you sit in his lap. You were looking down blushingly and also your face reflected sadness that what it he didn't meant to kiss.

You face was pulled and his lips were on yours while he cupped your face. He was kissing you passionately. You were shocked to feel that.

Taehyung:And there we have a direct kiss.

...

Taehyung:Y/n! Hey y/n!

You opened your eyes to see taehyung smiling at you.

Taehyung:You really do sleep anywhere.

He giggled. You furrowed your brows and looked around...

Was it a dream?
I was wet dreaming about taehyung?
Aish so shameless of me!!!