<•Chapter 4•>

Wooohooo I decided to untold this and continue with my shit headed stuffs. Hope you missed lee! Hehehe so let's continueeeee.

-//-

You stretched your body while you sat on the table with a bunny jungkook, your friend dahyun and the most attractive,Taehyung.

Dahyung was busy telling you all the stuffs which she exclaimed to " miss" to share with me.

While taehyung and jungkook were having a talk about they know what.

Dahyun:Do you know at first I was crushing in taehyung!!

She suddenly said more like whispered attracting your attention to her as she took the name of 'taehyung'.

Y/n:You, taehyung...what?

Dahyun:Aish. I had a crush on taehyung at first.

You furrowed your brows.
Y/n:What about now?

Dahyun:Not now. He is just my best friend whom I pulled and forced to come with me here. You know I blackmailed him.

She chuckled making the two boys look at her in confusion.

Y/n:Black-what? Blackm-
She suddenly covered your mouth.

Dahyun:Nothing. You continue boys.

They looked at each other and chuckled. Wow how friendly they were! !!

Dahyun:Damn you if you tell this truth. Because he himself don't know why he is brought here.

She whispered making you frown.
Y/n:What do you mean?

Dahyun:Laterrr!!!
She laughed making you chuckle.

Dahyun:So guys!!!
She shouted to attract the three of you.

Taehyung:What is it,noona?

Dahyun:Ouch! Why so irritated?

She asked as the irritation was clearly visible in taehyung's face.

Taehyung:Nothing go on.

Dahyung:So we don't have a place to go. We are here permanently so-

Jungkook and y/n:Permanently?!!!

You both jumped in excitement.
Dahyun:Yup...but I don't know about tae-

Taehyung:I'm ready to stay here.

You and jungkook looked at taehyung and have a huge grin.

Suddenly dahyun spoke.
Dahyun:But you said that you were not interested-

Taehyung:Cant a boy's decision chan-

Dahyun:Yes but not your-

Taehyung:Am I not a huma-

Dahyun:No you are a big ass alie-

Taehyung:Shut up you tortoise-

Dahyun:I'm not-

Jungkook:Woah cool your shit down guys. You look like a couple arguing cutely. Aren't they,Y/n?

Y/n:Huh? Oh...ah. ..

You were unable you answer of course you were jealous as you knew dahyun had already crushed your crush and can be together in  the name of fake friendship!!!

Author pov

Jungkook was looking expectively at you while taehyung stared at jungkook not knowing how to react when he misunderstood. And there were you debating if it would be right shipping them together or deny jungkook.

A triangular love shot
2

---||--

Hey chubbypies check out the new stories of mine. I will write all of the started stories together so wait for me if you want!!!

Sarangheyooo
-bunkook