<•Chapter 11•>

You tapped on the desk with your pen out of habit as you tried to note down the answers that jungkook had given.

Favourite colour
Red and yellow.

Favourite nickname
Ggukie

Ideal type
Beautiful, sweet and lovely...

Favourite place
His hometown...

"Wait I don't know his hometown. Shit how can you be so dumb y/n." You scolded yourself as you let out a sigh. You scanned the questions you asked jungkook and sighed again as you didn't find it too helpful.

The wet dream you saw yesterday was enough to keep you thinking about jungkook, trying to think about the questions you were about to ask him next cause you couldn't handle it anymore. Taehyung has to find his partener before you again get lost into him.

You sscribbed some questions which seemed to strike your mind.

When is your birthday?
-

Where is your hometown?
-

What's your age?
-

What is your hobby?
-

Do you like to watch movies?
-

Favourite song?
-

You nodded as you were satisfied with your questions than before. Your mind clicked again as a great question plopped into your mind.

You ran to taehyung's room closing the door shut behind you without noticing dahyun who was choking out water which she had just drank.

Dahyun: ok are they already together?

You proudly were smiling as taehyung was looking through your questions. Taehyung suddenly choked in his own saliva when he read the last question which you had just written after it striked your mind. "What is this?"

He showed you the question," duh it is a question." You saw him getting a blank expression. You again looked at the question not getting why he reacted in that question so much. You decided to say it aloud," 'Are you still virgin?' What's wrong with this question?" You surely asked dumbfolded.

"How can you ask about someone's virginity like that?" He asked as he gave you a 'duh' look.

You thought for a second and asked him again as a reply to his question,"Then how will you find it out? I thought it's hard to find that the boy is still a virgin?"

He was speechless. Then he again asked you,"Are you still a virgin?" Making you gasp.

"How can you ask me that question so damn easily?! And also do I look like I'm a girl who fucks around?-!" You stopped as you saw him looking at you with a eyebrow raised making you realised how silly was that question.

You sighed and cut the question,"Sorry." You said and he nodded again looking at the question collection you made checking if all were 'ok'. After what happened, you were also not confident at your own questions.

"Do you like me?" He told. You nod and took the paper from his hand and scribbed 'do you like me?' In the paper in which taehyung gave a unbelievable look. You looked at him frowning in which he just shook his head. He stood up and walked away.

He had just reached the door knob,  he heard you gasp indicating that you understood that he was actually asking you that question. 'Do you like me?"

And he smiled secretly knowing that you understood that he was willing to ask you.

It's a love shot. Na~~~
Well imagine taehyung dancing in his mind in this song
*-* I'm probably going mad.