<•Chapter 6•>

Y/n:Come on jungkook eat fast we are going to be late for work.

You ran back to the kitchen to put the dishes in the sink.

Dahyun :Hey don't worry! You are not going to be late. It's still early. And also want for us. I and tae will go too.

Jungkook:Y/n is very adorable when she is in hurry.

You stopped walking to the kitchen and blushed a little.

Taehyung:I don't think so.
You saw him getting irritated crossing his arms across his chest.

You went to them and smiled being innocent acting not knowing what they were talking about.

Y/n: aee taehyung look so cute while he is irritated. Why are you irritated tho?

Jungkook:Maybe because no one told him that he was adorable? But I know hyung is the way more cuter than me.

He chuckled and again you swored that you saw taehyung blushing like tomato. You pulled taehyung and ran from there shouting.

Y/n: I'm taking your cute taetae first, and I know you guys will run for him.

You stopped and turned around but taehyung seem not to balance himself so he suddenly fell on you making you automatically pinnined on the wall. You were shocked and soon your cheeks became red as you were blushing.

Taehyung:T-thanks.

Y/n:w-welcome...

You looked down feeling very embarrassed also the fact that he was still pinning you on the wall without noticing made made your heart beat like crazy.

Y/n:Umm-

???: y/n!!!

You looked at the direction and saw shocked jungkook and dahyun. Jungkook ran to you pulling taehyung away from you. He pushed taehyung away making him land on the ground with made all 3 gasp.

Y/n:Taehyu-

Jungkook:Lets go y/n.
He said coldly before pulling you by wrist. You looked back to see taehyung still lying on ground with his eyes being teary looking at jungkook. That's when you felt...that maybe you had become a third wheel between them.

Rest of the day was awkward with jungkook being by you almost all the time but his lips were sealed which didn't made you feel like talking.

Dahyun came to you as she gave you a paper with the orders for the customers. You took it and made your way to the table with the cup of coffee requested. When you saw that taehyung was sitted on the table, you doubted that it wasn't his order so you turned away trying to go back.

Taehyung:Where are you going? It's my order.

You turned back to him slightly nodding putting the cup down, you have a slight bow and were about to go when he stopped you again, this time grabbing your hand.

Y/n:M-may I help you?

Taehyung:Yes.
He stared into your eyes making you gulp. It was more like his eyes had this hate for you.

Y/n:W-with?
He pulled you close brushing his lips against your ears before whispering in a deep and serious voice.

Taehyung:Stay away from jungkook.

Love shot

Sarangheyo
-Armi_Sam