<•Chapter 8•>

You smiled as you saw jungkook. He was going to come over you but you just moved little away causing you to gap with him more than like you were with him before.

Jungkook:Is everything alright?

Y/n:Y-es oh I mean no it's not...

Jungkook:Wae y/n?
He hold your shoulders making you lower it as his hands slips off you.

Y/n:I mean...umm...we have to live together from now on upto don't know when. So I was thinking to ask you some questions?

Jungkook smiled and nodded assuring you to continue.

Y/n:What is your favourite colour?

Jungkook:Red and Yellow.

Y/n:Favourite nick name?

Jungkook:I prefer kookie.

Y/n:Whats your ideal type?

He suddenly looked down to hide his cheeks which had turned pink.

Jungkook:Mmm...maybe a girl who is really sweet and beautiful. And who loves me very much.

Y/n:O-oh can't your ideal type be a b-

Suddenly taehyung pulled you with his hand on your mouth. You widen your eyes when you felt you were in air, as taehyung lifted you up carring you out of jungkook's sight.

He realesed his grip and looked at you angrily.
Taehyung:You-

Y/n:I didn't go near him. I was just finding the questions of your answers oh wait I mean answers of your questions. I swear I wanted to help-

He placed his finger on your lips making you stop and look at him in awe. He opened his mouth and It seemed to be in a slow motion.

Taehyung:Dont freak out. I just wanted to tell that don't be straight forward. Try to be calm and we should get info of him slowly and clearly. You know what you were going to ask? You damn were going to ask if he would like boys. And I swear to hell that no boy likes another boy that easily.

You nodded as you blushingly looked away. He realized it and came near you even more.

Taehyung:Baby take it slow, gentle and clearly. Are you clear?

His voice made you lost in your world with his breathe hitting your skin making you shiver with a tingling feeling in your stomach.

Jungkook:What in the hell you think you are doing huh?

Jungkook pushed taehyung pulling you close to him while you were just shocked to see jungkook like that. Dahyun in the other hand was struggling to figure out some things.

Dahyun:Jungkook likes y/n
              Taehyung likes y/n
              And y/n likes?
Ahhh this is so confusing.

She whispered to herself as she was looking at the scene in front of her as if it was a part of a drama.

A girl held protectively behind jungkook, who is looking at both of the main roles with shocked and worried eyes and a boy who had just been pushed away who is now laying on the floor with a smirk on his face as he looks up at jungkook.

Here goes another triangle love shot.