<•Chapter 9•>

Chewing the tip of your spoon you furrowed your brows and stared nowhere as you thought of what question you will ask jungkook next, slowly yet clearly; just like taehyung wanted.

Jungkook:Y/n. Stay away from taehyung, ok?

You looked at him dumbfounded.
'Ok. But I feel attracted to him. He is like a magnet who attracts this piece of metal. But he wants to attract the gold, who is you.'

Jungkook:Y/n?

Y/n:Oh..ok. Jungkook? Can I ask you more questions?

Jungkook:Sure.

He smiled and rested his head on his hand which was folded on the desk.

Y/n:Why you like...ahem I mean where you like to go?

Jungkook:well to be honest. I want to go to my hometown.

'What? Now taehyung will purpose jungkook in his hometown? Sweet I guess?'

Jungkook patted your shoulder as you were staring at nowhere and were lost thinking.

Y/n: ok...it's sweet.

Jungkook:Thank you. What about you?

Y/n:mmm I wanna go to the peace park.

Jungkook:what park?

Y/n: oh never mind.

Taehyung sat beside your seat and put his shoulder around you with his right leg rested on left one. You were shocked to see him as he came out of nowhere when you and jungkook had a staring contest for few seconds.

Jungkook furrowed his brows and his face reflected anger. He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook:Put your hands off her.

You looked at taehyung and saw him smirk.
Taehyung :And what if I don't?

You again looked at jungkook.
Jungkook:I said put your hands off her!

He shouted making you worry with what taehyung was trying to do. With that you looked at taehyung again.

Taehyung:I haven't put my hands on her. It's just her chair.

You chuckled making jungkook look at you with a face 'really' then he sighed and cross his arms over his chest and looked away.

That time you noticed why taehyung had fallen for him. His well built body would attract anyone with his cute bunny teeth which is seen when he smiles along his cute dimples. Not to forget his voice which sounds like honey so sweet and pure; totally angelic.

You were unnoticeablly drooling over jungkook whom you thought that he was good for best friend material before. Maybe now you think that he is perfect for boyfriend material with his caring and dashing features.

You pulled out your phone and were willing to take a pic of him with a cute angry position. Your finger was just going to tap the click button but suddenly a finger came brushing yours in the process of clicking the target you had.

You turned your head to see that taehyung had his face dangerously close to you.

There were they y/n and taehyung staring at each other and jungkook turned to see them like that when he heard a click; mouth agape.

Triangle love shot