<•Chapter 7•>

You walked silently following jungkook and taehyung who had maybe already made clarifications with dahyun walking beside you.

Dahyun:Hey I guess...he likes you.
She whispered making you stop walking, suddenly interested although your mind was a mess thinking about taehyung's words.

Y/n:What?...who?
She wiggled her brows and gave you a teasing look.

Dahyun:Who else? Taehyung. The way he looks at you whenever he sees you and jungkook together really means that he is jealous.

She began to walk with made you to walk too, she was right whenever you were with jungkook; taehyung was looking at you all looking affected. You understood what dahyun tried to say. But what you were thinking was...what if the boy whom you like...likes the one who is your friend?

You clearly noticed how irritated he got when you or jungkook are close to each other...but the way he looks at you with the deadly glare; didn't seem to match the meaning dahyun wanted to explain. Maybe...the person whom you cherish...cherished someone else.

You sighed as you entered your room without saying anything to anyone as you knew if you would open your mouth, it would surely talk to jungkook eventually. You remembered taehyung's cold face while he said you to stay away so you just didn't wanted to interrupt their what's over.

You opened your eyes only to see a white ceiling. You slowly got up and checked the time and it was 4 am. You began to walk towards the kitchen and drank some water.

Suddenly you felt someone's hands crawling through your waist. You were about to scream but a hand made its way upto your mouth, not letting you to produce any noise. You were now between his strong arms.

He took you to the rooftop finally releasing you from his grip. You looked at the person and were shocked to see him. You didn't expect him to touch you.

Y/n:Taehyung?

Taehyung:Hmmm...listen I don't know anything about kookie so tell me about him?

Y/n:O-oh...I don't really know...It has not been long time since I met him.

Taehyung:Then collect information and then I will gift him with his favourite things. And then I will propose him.

Y/n:Oh...o-ok...

Taehyung:And listen here. Don't ever go near jungkook.

He was going to go when you grabbed his hand turning him around.

Y/n:You like him?

Taehyung:Yes.

Y/n:A-are you a gay?

He suddenly grabbed your wrist and sat down pulling you; resulting you to sit down too.

Taehyung:I'm not a gay but it feels like I can be a gay for jungkook. You know he is very handsome and has a very sweet voice. He can be a daddy and in a min he turns into babyboy. Gosh I love him.

He didn't realise but your hand was still caught by him. You nodded slowly.

Y/n:He is that attractive? I didn't know. I will help you I guess?

He nodded cheerfully and squeezed you in a hug. You smiled to yourself reflecting some sadness that your crush was loving someone else but you were happy that taehyung was happy.

You literally suffering from love
So
Love shot

Sarangheyo
-bunkook