8

Hello🙋🙋, welcome to another chapter of MTB.
Please and please, this chapter is dialogue full and Pidgin English or Vernacular is also much in here.
For people who don't understand, the meanings are highlighted at the author's note below.
Enjoy!!! 🍻🍻🍻

Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

Some thirty minutes later, we were ushered into Kore's friend's office.

"Kore, Kore."

"D to the M to the J"

"Kore my man."

"Nigga, I'm loyal." Kore answered as they dapped and his friend pulled back,

"You no loyal o. You wey you don forget us*."

"Forget? Nah bro, that's deep. You know as e dey go with my business. We gaz meet up and if possible pass standard*."

"I understand and I hope you have not forgotten about my request on any educational platform you are setting up."

"DMJ, you be my boss. Anything you talk na final*. Once we get to have the session, I will beep you."

"If you say so." DMJ said and he glanced at Ayo then Kore said quickly,

"Oops. My bad. This is Ayodunmomi Bankole and this big boy here, (he lifted Itunu up and made him rest on his arms) is Itunu. A.Y, this is my friend, Dimeji Bello, he is a professor of Mathematics."

"Nice to meet you sir." Ayo said shaking his extended hand.

"The pleasure is mine, Ayo. Is it okay if I call you that?" Dimeji asked,

"Totally!" Ayo said smiling.

"Please, have your seats." Dimeji said and they all sat down. Then he asked professionally,

"What can I do for you?"

"Ayo here is trying to get admission into this school and I feel the best person to help us out is you. So, I am putting her in your hands." Kore explained.

"Okay, what course would you like to study?" Dimeji asked,

Ayo replied, "Communication sir."

"We have Mass Communication here, will that suffice?" Dimeji asked,

"Yes sir." Ayo answered.

Dimeji said, "Give me a brief summary about your educational background."

"Okay, I am a OND holder. I finished with a upper credit and I was planning to do direct entry to Ekiti State University but I got pregnant but now I am willing to try again." Ayo concluded.

Then Dimeji asked, "Okay. Have you gotten a UTME form?"

Ayo answered, "No."

Dimeji said, "All right. We will do that. It's been a while you went to school, you will need some serious coaching."

Kore who had been watching the two of them asked, "DMJ, how do we go about that?"

"The examination is almost upon us but I don't think it's too late to attend tutorials." Dimeji said.

Kore asked, "What about your tutorial centre? Do we have one around this side?"

Dimeji replied, "Yes, the second branch is not very far from here."

Kore said, "She can attend that. How do we get the UTME form?"

Dimeji informed, "She can get the form at the centre too."