Epilogue Or Not.

Hello Boos and Baes,

Disclaimer: The two more chapter in that last chapter is as a result of blind copy and paste. Read this and we will decide if there will be another chapter.

First of all, I just want to say THANK YOU a million times million times million times million times.

Thank you for reading.
Thank you for voting.
Thank you for the comments.

Some of those comments gave me some ideas in the book.

Rape is bad. No. Rape is evil. Rape is not to be condoned. Yet anybody can change. A cultist can be a pastor tomorrow. A murderer can be bishop next year. It all begins with the cultist or murderer.

Bottom line of this story? People change. You can either give them a chance or say no. Ayo chose to give Kore a chance. In my other story, Ruby. Ruby chose to say no. She said no to almost every guy that came to her life because of rape and she almost lost her love Ethan though that's a different plot entirely.

Just as they say, one man's poison is another man's food.

I don't like rape. I don't encourage it. But whoever has had that experience, know that what has been done has been done. Just pick up yourself and move on. Forgive but you may never be able to forget. Use that to make something out of yourself so that when people who know what you've been through see you they can say yes, that girl is golden.

Thank you. *drops microphone*

It's not doing me to write an epilogue o.
Must we have an epilogue?

Should I write it or would you like to do the honor of writing an epilogue?

Or should we do an alternative ending?

I am confused. Help me out by tapping the comment icon to let me know your thoughts.

Kisses 😘😘😘

PS: Okay. I have decided with @kakaloka21 help, we will have one last chapter. The wedding and then 18+ toh bad will follow it so get ready o and make sure you are 18 years old o. I don't want accident. As @Nheemarh said, the end lópin cinema so let's buckle our seat belt for Meant To Be's THE END.