THE END (Part Two)

Deeman went to open the door only to see Lara and Itunu. They exchanged greetings and then went inside to see the rest. After greeting everyone seated, Lara asked,

"Where is Ayo and Kore? Their numbers have been switched off and they did not come to take Itunu this morning as usual."

Olori asked, already vexed, "What is the meaning of all these?"

Lara asked, "What's going on?"

Deeman said, "We've not seen them since we arrived. Nobody knows their whereabouts."

Lara asked, "What about Razaq?"

Mama asked, "Who is Razaq?"

Itunu answered, "The gate keeper."

Deeman asked, "That's true o. But, how can he know when me I don't know?"

Lara said, "He can have a clue, you never can tell. Let me get him." She went out and came back with Razaq a few minutes later.

Razaq said, "Yes sir."

Kabiesi asked, "Where are your bosses?"

Razaq answered, "They went out yesterday sir."

Mama asked, "Didn't they tell you where they were going?"

Razaq answered, "No o but I saw them carrying two 'dufe' bag."

Lara asked, "'Dufe'?"

Deeman asked, "You mean duffel bags?"

Razaq said, "Yes, dufe bags. E be like say they travel. Eh hen, they tell me say they go come next week say make I tell Bros Dee make planning continue."

Olori asked, "Is that?"

Razaq replied, "Is that!"

Deeman said, "Razaq, you can go back to your post. Thank you."

Olori asked, "So, these children traveled few days to their wedding? Who ever told them that was a good idea?"

"Mummy, I wonder o ehn and they didn't even tell anyone close to them. Not even Itunu. What kind of thing is that? Where could they have gone now?" Lara asked.

Kabiesi said, "Maybe we should leave them be and concentrate on the planning."

Mama asked, "How will we know what they have arranged and what they haven't?"

Itunu supplied, "Mum's iPad is here and that's where she documents all the wedding plans she has done and the ones she hasn't."

Lara commented, "Eh-heh, all these ultimate search suspense sha."

Olori suggested, "Why don't we get something to eat and then rest and then we can start with whatever we need to do tomorrow morning after breakfast?"

Kabiesi said, "Good idea."

Lara announced, "I will be leaving."

Deeman said, "Me too."

Kabiesi asked, "How will you get home?"

Deeman answered, "Oh! I will ride with her and be back tomorrow to render any help I can."

Mama appreciated, "Thank you very  much o."

"Yes ma." Deeman said and they left.

Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

   Razaq was dozing off by his apartment on Sunday evening, when a loud horn jeered him awake. He stood ip quickly, checked the car through a window area and then opened the gates. Kore's car rolled in and of course Kore and Ayo came down, both on the same casual outfit. Razaq joined them as soon as he locked the gates and said,