45

A call from Kore's phone woke them all around past 9. He picked up the phone and answered the call.

"Yes?... Oh! That's true.... I hope you have everything ready?... I will be there in 30...Okay."

"Are you going out?"

"Yeah. I totally forgot I had a meeting."

"But you said we were going to stay together today."

"I am sorry. I have to leave."

"Hmm."

"I love you, okay? And happy birthday to you."

"Okay." She said and he kissed her lips before leaving the bed and the room altogether.

Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

     Around 11, the door bell rang and she went to get it, it was Lara. She was carrying a shopping bag and then she hugged Ayo,

"Happy birthday Girlfriend."

"Thank you ma. Why the excitement?"

"Well, you and I are going out."

"Out? What about Itunu?"

"He is tagging along too."

"ItunuOluwa!"

"Aunty Lara!"

"How are you my love?"

"I am fine. What about you?"

"Never been better. I brought something for you. Here, go change into it, we are going out."

"Oh! Okay." Itunu said and he collected the blue bag she held out to him and disappeared into his room.

"This your outing must make sense o." Ayo said smiling.

"It definitely is. We are treating you to a spa and then a salon and then a date with Mr hubby."

"I see. I knew this mischief won't be far from his name."

"Wait. Just wait. Is that what I am seeing?" Lara asked, dropping the bag and closing in on Ayo to take her ringed finger.

"Oh my God! This is so beautiful."

"When did it happen?"

"Yesterday. He gave me a car and this was sitting in it."

"I swear you are so lucky. This man loves you so much."

"I know right."

"Oh! So, you are the owner of that Mercedes outside?"

"Yes baby."

"I am just happy things are finally right for you."

"Thank you Lara. It means a lot to me and I hope you find your happiness soon."

"I definitely will. Oya, go and dress up. Before we go to the spa, you must first wash it for me."

Ayo laughed. "See this woman o. Who told you I am boxed up?"

"That one no concern me. Sha, do fast make we go. You will change into this dress at the salon and makeover shop. For now, do you." Lára said and Ayo went upstairs to dress up, grab the Mercedes key and called Itunu out. He could use one hour just to get ready and he is just a boy.

Soon enough, they were on their way. They all had sunglasses on because of any media issue that might crop up and then Ayo stopped the car at Domino's, Laura's favorite. Ayo bought three ice cream and took it to their booth which was at a shaded side of the restaurant then they liked and talked and made fun of the people passing the road or around.