21

NB: Steamy scene ahead!!!

     The next day, Ayo went to pick Itunu from Lara's place. She knocked on the door and Lara said as she opened the door,

"My Lord! See the way you are all smiles. I am sure he put down real good yesterday."

Ayo walked into her apartment and made herself comfortable as she thought about last night.

Kore had taken her to this very posh outdoor restaurant. After they had been served, he had asked,

"What do people talk about on first date?"

She had laughed and said, "I guess they talk about themselves."

Kore said smiling, "I am so sure I know 80% details about you."

"Okay o, Mr. Sure, tell me those things you know. Let's see if you are indeed correct." She had said to him smiling and that was how they spent their time in the restaurant.

At the restaurant, he had slide a box tied with fancy blue ribbon to her. She had opened it to see very beautiful gold bracelet.

"Korede, this is too much."

"I'm not having any of that from you. Nothing is too much for the woman that I love."

"Thank you."

"Put it on."

"Okay." She said and put the bracelet on. He took her hand and kissed it as he stared into her eyes and said,

"I love you so much and I am going to spoil you. I am going to spoil you so much, another man won't have your glance twice."

"Really?"

"I am damn serious."

"Okay. I am ready to be spoilt rotten and all, so far, it's by you."

An hour, thirty minutes after they arrived, he drove them to the cinema to see Wedding Party. The movie was new and was in the cinemas.

In all, she had a nice time but the show didn't really start until they got home. He had walked her to her apartment, given her a kiss and said goodnight.

Then two hours later, she couldn't sleep so she decided to go get ice-cream and see a movie but it was finished in her fridge so she went to the main house. She didn't bother with light because she knew her way down there and already got the plastic out when the light came on.

"What are you doing here?" Kore had asked chuckling.

"I came to get ice-cream, couldn't sleep." She had answered as she turned around to see Kore shirtless with only his boxers. Her eyes decided to have a mind of their own as they wandered in the direction of his boxers.

"Hmm, you couldn't sleep, were you thinking about me?"

"Stop making yourself feel important. I wasn't."

"I bet you are now." He had said as he walked to the kitchen's round table and took his seat.

He said in that tone that made her hot all over all the time, "Come here."

She had said, standing her ground, "Why can't you come here?"

"Baby girl, don't make me come get you." He had threatened and automatically, her feet had moved her to him.

He then removed the ice cream container from her hand and placed it beside him as he stared at her.

Her heart was already racing at the thoughts of how this was going to end.