41

Ayo waved a bike man and dictated the address of the hospital the school uses for emergencies and twenty minutes later, she rushed into the hospital. She banged her hands on the receptionist desk as she demanded,

"I need to see my son now!"

"Madam please calm down. What is his name?"

"ItunuOluwa Bankole."

"Your name and relationship with the patient?"

"Ayodunmomi Bankole. I am his mother."

"Okay. He is presently at Ward 14 which is down this hall by the left. Just go straight down, you can wait at the waiting area there and talk to the doctor when they are done but he is presently being attended to."

"Thank You." She said and followed the lady's direction. She went and wait. Some ten minutes later, a nurse came out of the ward 14 and she ran to meet her.

"Nurse, how is my son? What exactly happened?"

"Madam, just calm down, okay?"

"I am trying to calm down here."

"The doctor will attend to you when he is through but your son is fine."

"Okay." Ayo said and sat down.

Five minutes later, her phone rang, if was Kore. She answered the call.

"Hey baby."

"Hi."

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Talk to me jo. Where is Tunz?"

Ayo burst into tears,

"Baby, why are you crying? Talk to me nao. What's happening?"

"Itunu slumped and his school brought him to the hospital. I have not been able to see him."

"When was this?"

"About an hour now."

"Okay. Just calm down and try to be strong for me. I will take the next flight out of here and come down there anytime I arrive."

"So, you are just going to abandon the deal you are closing? In China for that matter."

"Ago, listen to me. I will do anything, I mean anything for you guys. I will be with you before you know it okay?"

"Okay."

"Just hold it together. I will be there soon and he will be fine, okay?"

"All right."

"I love you. Be safe." He said and ended the call.

At once, he dialed Lara's number, it rang a few times before she answered it,

"Hello Lara, this is Korede Adetiloye speaking."

"Oh Boss! Good evening sir."

"How are you doing?"

"Very fine."

"I need your help."

"Okay?"

"Itunu is in the hospital now and..."

"What! And Ayo did not call me?"

"I am sorry. Her thoughts are definitely all over the place. Can you help me link up with her and just support till I get back? Would have sent my P.A but we came here together."

"I am going there right now. Let me call her to get the location. When I get there, I will call you back."

"All right. Thank you so much."