Chapter 2 (edited)

Warnings: none

-about a week later still Arthur pov-

Dutch stayed close to me all the time. It was weird he's gotten obsessive and protective, but he's given me a new journal and he's been not to crazy protective. But I haven't left his tent at all only once and he made me ride his horse and follow him every where he went and made me hide my face and stay away from everyone. He's kept me away from everyone else Javier has tried talking with me sometimes but he got yelled at or sometimes beat if Dutch caught him. I don't know why he's been so protective of me and I'm kind of concerned that he's going to seriously hurt Javier soon and he's going to do some fucked up thing to me. I wish John was here or Charles or even Sadie I just want to leave

I look up and saw Dutch reading on chair as soon as I looked at him he looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him and soon felt him go to my side and start holding me again. "Dutch... put me the fuck down!" I struggled slightly but I'm kinda use to it by now, "Oh come on Arthur by now You should know I won't hurt you just trust me." "Why the fuck should I trust you I've been in the god damn tent for a full week and I can't even talk to Javier!" "Aurthur.. I'm just protecting you" I felt hands go up my shirt and trace all my scars slowly and carefully. Dutch unbuttoned my shirt and pinned me. "what the fuck are you doing?!"

"I can feel a new scar on your chest Arthur , now just keep quiet." I looked at Dutch i think he's trying to help but no matter if he is I'm still mad at him and now slightly freaked out. I don't want him to just leave me after this or hurt me again. I watched Dutch wrap up a scratch I had gotten from falling on a small rock in this god damn tent it's stupid that he keeps babyin' me I ain't no damn kid! But it's also.. nice, I'm starting to feel safe around him again. Dutch finished off wrapping the scratch and pushed on it to put pressure on it and looked up at me and smirked well doing so, I felt my face heat up and I just looked away and coughed a little bit. "Dutch I want to leave..." Dutch's eyes widened and then his look softened. "Arthur... you have to stay here. I need to be able to watch and protect you.." I looked at him now pissed, "I said I want to leave I'm not asking for your permission!"

"Arthur you cannot leave now stop just go to bed" I tried pushing past Dutch but he grabbed me and threw me down, "Arthur stop it I'm stronger than you" He isn't stronger I just haven't hurt him yet! I grabbed Dutch and kicked him in the chest and got up and punched him. "Let me leave!" Dutch looked at me and he seemed mad but also worried he grabbed me and held me I tried pushing away but he didn't let go I kept struggling but no matter what I did he never let go, I stopped squriming and kicking. I was defeated and tired and I couldn't keep this up.

 I hugged him and we stayed like this for a few minutes before he let me go. "Please Dutch... just let me go I ain't a animal I don't wanna be caged up.." "Arthur your sick your going to get worse I just.. I want to let you stay with me a little longer." "Well I'll only get worse being caged in here" Dutch looked at me and opened up his tent a bit and grabbed my hand "me you and the count." "Dutch let me have my own horse.." He looked at me slightly upset "But Arthur! The count is fast and the only extra horses we have are Tennessee Walkers and there slow. "I want my own horse it will get faster over time." Dutch grabbed me and put me on a horse he's acting like I'm a  fuckin' five year old, "I can mount my own damn horse!" "I'm just taking percussions Arthur" I rolled my eyes and got ready to ride waiting for Dutch to mount his horse and I rode off with him I don't exactly know where we were and I couldn't check my map I had given everything to John, I just watched Dutch closely, so closely that I hadn't seen the sign reading -strawberry- we rode into town and head straight to the salon. He got off and hitched his horse so did I. I walked over to Dutch . "Why are we here?" "For a drink of corse" "Dutch... I cant drink I'm going to have a coughin fit again!" "Fine then we're here for the ladies?" "You know I can't ever sense Wendy and Issac! And I'd rather not sleep with the whorse." "Just to talk then?" "Fine..."