Request John x Arthur and update

Okay so I got request! It's a sub John x dom Arthur, along with some smut also i will probably be making a separate book for rdr2 requests so if you wanna request you can text me and I got this one done in less then a day but that doesn't really assures it will be done soon but if you ask, I will try! Anyway I hope you guys like this, request by sammmywinchester1983

-3rd person pov-

It was around 12ish, Arthur had come back from hunting with Hosea, he had a strong feeling something was wrong. He hadn't put his finger quite on it, he planned to continue his day as normal till the thought came back to him. he slumped down against a tree a pulled out his journal, he flipped through the sketches, as he got farther through the journal his sketches improved, more details shading, tints, highlights and so on. he stopped at a certain page, it was a sketch of his "friend" John. Just friends, he wished for more, it wasn't too uncommon to have a relationship with another man. Or we'll it wasn't as frowned upon as most people would think, he craved the younger man, he wished he could fulfill also his dirty fantasy's with the man, but deep down, he thought John doesn't appreciate him as he did John.

His thumb softly traced over the draw cheekbone, smudging lead onto the sketch and onto his thumb. He shut the journal and sighed longingly we'll walking towards his tent, only to be stopped by Dutch. He was glared at "what's wrong?" Dutch sighed "you don't remember? I told you, John had went out for a bounty and I wanted you to check on him." Arthur's eyes widened slightly as he remembered, he had also heard some sort of yell we'll riding back with Hosea. It could have been anyone, but his gut told him otherwise, if he was alone he would have ridden off and check, but of corse being with a more sensible Hosea, he was talked out of the idea.

Arthur quickly ran towards his horse, mounting up and grabbing a nearby Lancaster repeater. He rode out faster the he had ever in his life, he rode toward valentine, that's were he had heard the scream. His horse was biting and panting against the bit, Arthur pressed his spurs harshly against the side of the horse and whines the reins, he acted as if his very own life had depended on it, but in this case, he wouldn't care if he got hurt as long as John was safe. He pulled the reins to a hard stop. Hitching his horse on a tree he walked toward the forest, respecter in hand he spotted a cabin. He recognized it, him and John had actually seen it together once. They had ridden out on a rainy day looking for valentine, they couldn't even find the rode even though it had only been covered by a small patch of trees. Arthur smiled remembering the day, he had intentions of confronting John and then confessing. It hadn't worked out, he had been to late, as he got ready to confess, John confessed about meeting and sleeping with a waitress called Abigal. She was in the gang or sorta? She slept there somedays but she wasn't officially in it. She didn't seem to mean that much to John, but it had crushed Arthur hearing John even say her name. Think of the two in a bed together, it made him jealous and mad, he needed to teach John his place.

He snapped out of thought as he saw a horse, it was kicking and seeming to be spooked, as he got closer he noticed it was a silvery dark bay color, he edged closer, not wanting to frighten the horse and more, he noticed it was a Hungarian Halfbred, it was Old Boy. John's horse, he got close enough and started calming the horse laying a reassuring arm down the horses main as if grooming the horse with his fingers. The horse soon settled letting Arthur pat it a few times, before Arthur walked into the cabin. He sighed quietly pulling his lantern out of his pocket, he knew John was here, he wasn't worried about that, he was worried about who and what they did too John. He looked around before seeing a door. Pushing the door open slowly it let out a old creak as Arthur entered the room. He saw John tied up and most of his things missing, he looked alright, he had just been robbed.

Arthur bent down untying John and lifting him up, "what happened?" John hissed quietly well being lifted up. He looked up at Arthur and sighed "well I had the bounty, some one pulled me off my horse and knocked me out. They said they was going to some sorta canyon?" Arthur nods and pulled John into a hug, placing a kiss on his head. John didn't seem reluctant and actually seemed to crave the attention given to him, he looked up at Arthur kissing him. Arthur deepened the kiss and moaned into it, he had been needing this for a long time. He smiled, knowing they shouldn't do this here. He sighed and placed a kiss on Johns head "we need to go." John nodded and walked outside with Arthur following him to the horse, they both mounted up riding toward valentine. Once there they rented out a room, Arthur picking up John once they were on the second floor and no one could see them, he hurried toward the room setting John on the bed once they got there.

He covered Johns neck with kisses, lightly biting down every few kiss. He smirked, he couldn't help himself, for years he wanted to be on top of John, and now finally, it was happening. He wish he could take a picture to capture the moment, but he knew if he waited much longer it would be awkward. He lightly kissed johns head and started undressing him, he seemed to purr well doing so seeing and getting ready to feel his new territory. Once he had finished removing johns coat and shirt, he placed kisses down his side well continuing undressing John, starting with his pants then his underwear, revealing John's now erected member. He smiled and licked his lips, leaning down and nipping at the sides of the member. Then tracing over the slit with his tongue, tasting fresh precum. "You know John, you look good like this." Johns pleasure filled smile turned into a playful glare, "you know Abigal can do better then that~" John teases Arthur, wanting a reaction and definitely getting it. Arthur's smiled turned into a hateful then defensive glare, his gentle touch turned into slightly rough pushes. He took no time undressing himself now and flipping John. Once he had flipped him he spat on his hand and started stroking his own member, once he had felt it was lubricated enough he placed both his hands on Johns hips starting to thrust, he was careful to make sure he didn't get hurt well he did this. He looked down at John every few minutes to make sure he was alright, he glared at nothing and sped up every moan and tremble from John made him feel even stronger as he started moaning himself. After a few minutes he kissed Johns neck as John released on the bed and Arthur, in John. "I bet Abigal can't do that.." Arthur mumbles through pants, making John chuckle. He turned to arthur and kissed him. "I left her Arthur, I was just messing with you."