Chapter 11

I'm tired and I have a lot of stuff going on today so sorry if I don't finish anyway imma try updating  also I'll do some sort

-Arthur's pov-

I woke up to the smell of cooking and got up, my legs were pretty numb and my side really hurt. I got out of the tent and saw Dutch cooking and making some coffee when I got out I was immediately hugged and kissed by Dutch. "Hello Dutch.." I yawned quietly and hugged Dutch "morning arthur" he smiled and me and kissed my head. He let me sit down on a chair and he hugged me once again, "Bill came here last night he said Micah just went up and left and him and Javier were going to join us." I looked up at Dutch and quietly whined not wanting them back now, I just wanted to be with Dutch. 

I felt just caresse my check with his hand and pull me into a kiss, I kiss back and wrapped my arms around his neck as his other warm went around my waist. The hand that was softly caressing my cheek was now cupping it and holding me into the kiss, we stayed like this for a while before separating for air. Dutch leaned his head over to my ear and whispered quietly "I love you arthur" he kissed my ear then went to my neck and kissed over some bite marks from last night. I shoved slightly and held onto him, "I-I love you too Dutch." He hugged me and then went back to the meat making sure it hadn't burned. I turned and saw Bill who was smirking, I assume he had seen everything.. I coughed slightly and waved at him and sat back down and watched Dutch. Bill walked over and helped Dutch cook and handed him extra meat he had just gotten from hunting, 

-3rd person pov-

"where's Javier?" Dutch looked around looking for Javier and when he couldn't see him he looked back at Bill. Bill sighed quietly in annoyance "Great ol' Javier decided he was better at hunting and he was going to take on a legendary for us!" Arthur looked at Dutch and started coughing but got up and mounted his horse. "Where are you going arthur?" Both Dutch and Bill were watching arthur attempt at strudying himself onto the saddle. "I'm g-going to get Javier." Bill smirked again and laughed obnoxiously, "as if! You can hardly mount a horse properly, let me take care of it I won't die well just trying to mount up!" Bill laughed at his own words well getting a death glare from Arthur and slight,y annoyed one from Dutch. Bill looked over and Dutch and smiled, "what I'm just trying to make sure your boyfriend won't die. I'm trying to help we both know he's in no condition to actually go out there!" A horse neighing and riding off as Arthur was off catching Dutch and Bill by surprise. 

Dutch glared at Bill and sighed, "If you wouldn't have talked him down so much we probably could have talked him down from doing it! Now you cook this well I go after him." Dutch mounted up as Bill reluctantly started flipping and putting out the cooked meat. Dutch followed Arthur's tracks curious to know how Arthur already knew were Javier was or if he was even going to Javier anymore. 

-Dutch's pov-

Arthur was making some sharp turns and soon stopped in a forest and got off and pet a horse I got closer and noticed it was javiers horse. I'm pretty sure we were close to tumbleweed and I heard a few cougar roars I looked around and hid behind a tree I saw Javier pinned by a cougar as Arthur ran over and shot it the head but it hadnt died some how and it tackled Arthur, I ran over and shot it in the head as much as I could before I needed to put another round of bullets in my gun. I looked over and saw arthur now pinned by a dead cougar and a freaked out Javier who was pulling it off of Arthur. The cougar was huge it really was somethin' legendary. Javier set the cougar on the back of his horse and helped up Arthur and walked to me, "thank you Dutch" I nodded at him and pulled arthur over "Do not ever try this again"

I walk arthur to his horse and help him up onto it well Javier want looking and mounted The count and rode back to the camp and once there I picked up some freshly cooked meat  and handed some to arthur and ate some. I walked to Javier and helped skin the animal so it was a perfect pelt. I walked back to arthur and hugged him, "please get some rest." He quietly whined, he was cute but he needed to rest a bit after that. I picked him up and set him in our tent, "sleep for at least an hour" he nodded and laid down and slept. I walked out and saw Javier and Bill chuckling they seem to think me taking care of Arthur is funny... I glared slightly and got some more meat and ate and saved a bit for arthur.

-3rd person pov-

Javier left to sell the belt and carcass as Bill went to a nearby town to buy some supplies and Dutch cleaned up around camp. Arthur was shaking in his sleep and got up and quietly groaned still in a lot of pain, he snuck out of camp and mounted up riding off to a nearby doctor. He stumbled in and was walked to the room with help from the doctor. The doctor probably took care of the cuts and wounds Micah had given Arthur before and gave arthur another shot for energy. "You have to start taking better care of yourself.." the doctor walked to a shelf and grabbed out some pills, "these are Antibiotics they should help you recover a bit more" 

((idc if these weren't invented yet I'm not killing off sweet boi arthur]]

-Arthur's pov-

I took the pills and swallowed two and looked at the doctor "when should I take them next?" "Tomorrow, take two a day one at night and day and try sleeping and do not get into another fight!" I nod and paid then rode back to camp and saw very pissed looking dutch that was impatiently pacing Well Javier tried calming him. "I don't fucking know where he is! He just left and didn't tell me!" Dutch looked down and seemed like he was shaking I got off my horse and ran over to him and hugged him, Dutch nuzzles his head against my neck and picked me up and hugged me. "Why did you leave?!" "I just needed to visit the doctor, I didn't know you would be so upset.." "Well of corse I am! I couldn't find you and I didn't know where you were and you should be sleeping!" I hugged Dutch again kissed him. "I'm fine okay? I also got somethin called antybotics? I'm not sure how he said it but it's supposed to help"  Dutch smiled faintly and kissed my head "please just, tell me next time" I nod and look at Javier and awkwardly smile at him knowing he had seen everything. "Hello arthur" Javier mumbled and offered me some freshly cooked meat. I accept and started to eat it all before Dutch laughed and I relized how piggishly I'm eating and I set down the meat, "err thanks" Javier chuckles slightly and put his hand on my shoulder "no problem arthur"

Idk if they even read my fan fic's anymore but imma shout out my boyfriend DaddyMikkelsen if your reading this which I don't think you are but still if so I love you and happy v-day ^-^