Bloody Bandages |10| 1/2

Yoooo let me know if you like these shorter chapters more than the longer ones, enjoy!!
(Also!! Be aware that this chapter does include self-harm)

Sal's POV

Last night, was a bad night up until the end. I cut myself last night. Right before Travis called me actually. It killed me to know that Travis ignored me, it hurt a lot. I needed to distract myself from that pain.

My wrists were the victims today, wrapped with fresh and clean bandages. I pulled my black sleeves further down. I don't want people to know, they'll get mad at me or just think I'm pathetic. That'll hurt worse than the cuts, tearing my heart to shreds.

I sighed thinking back to the call from last night. Travis...I wonder what he was talking about. I could hear his voice, but I couldn't make out any words. I was so tired and it sounded like he was whispering, then it just sounded like him humming. The only words I heard was Angel, love, and you.

Though I could always be wrong, once again I was tired. I know it wasn't anything special, but I'm glad we fell asleep on the phone together. It made things seem better for the moment like everything was okay and it will forever be that way.

Larry squeezes my hand as we were walking to school...best friends hold hands right? Because he doesn't like me as I like him, yet here we are. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

As soon as we got into the school, we spotted the people we hang out with. I smiled seeing Travis talking to Ash and Todd. I'm glad they're accepting him, I know it's been hard for them to, but...they did it for me. Larry and I walked over there. When we got there, I let go of Larry's hand and hugged Travis tight.

He smiled a bright smile and hugged me back. As I unwrapped my arms, Larry took my hand again. I couldn't help but notice Travis' smile fading into a frown, it was a serious face. "Sal, can I talk to you?" I nodded and looked towards Larry, he just smiled a little and let go of my hand.

Travis has already begun walking so I jogged up to him. He took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom, locking the door.

His eyes were watering, he turned my hand over and pushed up my sleeve gently. My bandages were a bit unraveled and soaked in blood, I looked away.