~Special~ |22|

This is a non-related fluff chapter. I just need to write some good cute stuff rn so enjoy!

Also!!!!!!!!!! please go and read 'Tender Kisses' by IsntItIronic  ITS AMAZING AND THEY DONT BELIEVE ME~ 💕

Travis' POV

Today started off horribly.

My dad was on edge the whole morning, any little thing set him off. Even just the sound of the toaster.

I scoff. My poor mother has to deal with that fuck up all day. I touch the newly forming bruise on my cheek, wincing as my fingertips graze it.

It's a really sensitive one. I groan slightly as I tighten my backpack straps.

At least I get to see Sal. My heart flutters and I unconsciously smile as I'm reminded of him. He always makes my day with the cute little things he does.

Like when he's nervous he twirls his hair. And how he has to turn the light on and off exactly 9 times before he gets into bed. How his eyes light up when he's excited.

I pick up my pace, trying to get to the school doors faster. He's a blue beacon in my dark world.

I chuckle to myself, as I step through the tall wooden doors. I frantically look around for Sally, spotting his tuff of blue hair.

He sees me and I can tell he's smiling. I get about halfway over to him, before he almost tackles me with a hug.

Sal's POV

"Hey Baby~" He purrs in my ear, the nickname makes me melt. He's never called me Baby, only Angel. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

"Hi Honeybee~" his smile just lights up the room. "what's this?" I ask, running my fingers over a bruise on his cheek. I frown as he winces. We exchange looks of understanding.

I kiss it quickly and gently, pulling the smile back into his face. I let go of him, because it may look weird since we haven't told anyone we've been dating. Or that Travy here is gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|time skip to after school cause I don't wanna write about school|

As soon as we get a safe distance away from the school, Travis takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers. "Hey Angel, lets go get something from the Gas Station, okay?" I nod and he pulls me in the direction.

As soon as we get in there he asks me to wait by the door, I groan and agree as he runs through the aisles.

He's turned away from me and is carrying arms loads of stuff. I can't see any of it, not even as the cashier rings it up and stuffs it into a bag. "Have a nice day!" "You too"

God...his smile.

————————

As were walking to the apartments hand in hand, I keep trying to sneak glances into the bag he's holding in his other hand.

I can't make out anything and I huff in frustration. Travis notices and just laughs. "Angel, just wait till we get to your house." I puff out my cheeks into a pout, he can't see it, but he can tell.

He just smiled widely and we stop holding hands as we walk into the doors of the apartments.

We make our way across the floor to the elevators. When we get in and the doors close, Travis lifts the bottom of my prosthetic and pushes his lips against mine.

I smile into the kiss. I've started to leave the bottom of my prosthetic unclipped so that he could do this. Larry pointed it out, but I made up some excuse about eating.

He pulls away quickly as the door dings. I hook his arm with mine as we exit the elevator and walk towards my front door.

I unlock it and push it open. Giz struts up to the door and meows at us. "Hiya Gizmo!" Travis smiled and scooped him up in his arms, rubbing his face in Giz's fur.

I chuckled and pushed the door closed. "Sometimes I feel like you love my cat more than me, Honeybee." He sets a kiss on Giz's head and places him down on the couch.

Travis puts a hand on his heart and makes a offended face, acting like he's hurt by my comment. "Baby, I'd die for you." He traces my jaw with his finger, causing me to almost lose my balance.

What is this man doing to me?

I wrap my arms around his neck, steadying myself. "Angel? Are you okay?" His smile contorts into a worried expression.

I nod and lean my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes, he smells like lavender and peaches. It's calming.

There'll be a part two of this coming out soon. Sorry for the slow updates btw, I haven't been feeling well and I had to get myself back on track and I did with the help of Winterwatch0909  thank you again so much💕💕