bloody lips and warm blankets |13|

Travis' POV

Me and Larry were looking around for Sal, he didn't meet us at the table and he isn't in our usual spot. We bounce ideas off of each other of where he might be, as were walking we spot him. I'm about to call out to him, but before I can, Larry takes him in his arms.

He's crying, I frown and furrow my brows, was it her? "I'll be right back, Larry. And don't forget to pet his head, it calms him down." He nods and I walk towards the cafeteria. I saw her stroll in earlier, she looked smug and satisfied with herself, but I didn't think much of it, since she's always like that.

That bitch...of course she would go after Sal...why didn't I think of that? "God Travis you're so stupid" I sneer quietly to myself before entering the lunchroom. I look around and finally spot her, she winks at me and my anger bubbles.

I trudge over there, accidentally bumping people. I tower over her and throw my hand on the table making a loud BANG.

"The fuck did you say to Sal?" The words felt like poison

"What do you mean, Honey?" She tried to sound innocent, what a bitch

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING DID" everyone was quiet, her face twisted and turned red, "I have NO idea what you're talking about Travy!"

I growled and grabbed her wrist pulling her so that she's standing up, she looked shocked that I even touched her. "Travis, the fuck are you doing?" She pulled her hand away, raised it and punched me.

Fuck, my lip... I brushed it off and pinned her to the ground, "TRAVIS, YO WTF" I heard someone scream, but that didn't stop me, she hurt him. She deserves this.

I threw my fists at her quite a few times before I'm retrained by two people, I spit on her as I'm dragged away. I look at the two that pulled me out, Todd and Ashley. They're both surprisingly strong, "she hurt Sal..." I sneered, they nodded in understanding and quickly pulled me into the bathroom, Ashley didn't go past the door, but helped up to there.

Todd sat me down on the floor and handed me a wet paper towel for my lip, it was practically gushing blood. The blood was dripping onto my sweater, I tried my best to clean up as much as I could. I sighed and laid my head against the wall, closing my eyes.

"That was pretty badass, dude" I heard Ashley say, I chuckled and nodded, "props to you"

"You care about him a lot don't you?" Todd stared with practically no emotion at all. I looked at him dumbfounded, "what?" He smiled a bit, "I can tell you and Sal are very close"

I put a confused look on my face, he covered the side of his mouth where Ashely was standing and mouthed the word 'Gaydar'

I felt a blush move across my cheeks, I looked away and held the wet napkin to my lip. I winced from the pain slightly. Todd laughed "I knew it!"

"Knew what?" A small voice came from out in the hallway, I craned my head to look at the source. As soon as I saw him, my heart fluttered and my expression softened.

I smiled at him, "heya Sal" his eyes turned to worry, "Jesus Christ, Travis are you okay?" I chuckled softly, but I was cut off by a tight hug, I shoved my face into his hair and rubbed his back.

"Thank you..." he said, I could tell he's been crying, "anything for you" I whispered in his ear. "Alright, lets get outta here." Larry interrupted the moment once again, but I actually agreed with him this time.

I wanted to have a nice rest of the day before I got beat by my dad.

————

I filled up the kettle in the sink and put it on the stove, turning it up to High. I ran my younger over my split lip and looked over at Sal, he had his mask off and was sitting on the couch staring at the TV. I smiled and searched his cabinets for tea.

I frowned not finding any, I didn't really like hot chocolate, but "this'll have to do" I finished my thoughts out loud  quietly. Plus it's not for me really, it's for him.

Larry told me it was his favorite, when he left us alone. He had to run errands before his mom got back.

As soon as the water is almost to a boil, I pour it into two mugs containing the Chocolate mix. I stir them well and add a marshmallow in One. I carefully shuffle over to where Sal is and hand it to him.

He smiles and takes it, his smile makes my heart flutter. Fuck, he's adorable. He opens the blanket he's snuggled in and pats a spot for me to sit. I take the hot chocolate from him and set it down along with mine on the coffee table. I take the blanket and drape it over my shoulders and arms. Sitting down on the couch I pull him into my lap and wrap my arms around him.

I can feel him tense for a moment, but then he lays back into my chest. I rested my chin on his shoulder and he leaned his head against mine. I've fallen hard.

Hi yes! This isn't an important authors note or anything, but this was a long chapter that was requested!❤️ And also miridiriai HAPPY (EARLY) VALENTINE'S DAY, MY WATTPAD VALENTINE!! If you haven't read the cute ass fanfiction she made of me and her, it's adorable and it's called
CallMeSock X Miridiriai, Please check it out! Also the drawing is of a reference in the story so. ;^)

 ;^)