Mind games |15|

Larry's POV

I need to speak to Travis, alone.

I watched Sal hug him tightly. I grumbled, trudging into class, ahead of Sal. I slumped into my chair, Sal sat at the desk in front of me and leaned his arm on my desk. "Lar, you okay?" I grimaced as I heard his voice, every time he spoke, it was music to my ears, Today? Not so much.

He's been flirting with Travis, and even though I don't have the right, I want to keep Sal away from him. Sal should be in my arms, flirting with me...not some hypocritical little prick, who fucking hurt him before.

Travis always has been and always will be...a toxic person. He will always treat everyone else like a lesser person and that, I cannot stand. I'm getting angrier by the second just thinking about this.

I need to tell Sal how I feel.

Sal's POV

I had to let Travis know I can't hangout after school, he wanted to talk to me before school ended so we met in the bathroom.

Pushing the door open I saw Travis staring at his hands, he wasn't moving so I locked the door and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He blushed, coming out of this trance. I smiled at him, "hiya cutie" he moved my arms off and looked away stepping back from me. "Sal..." I frowned and stuffed my hands in my pockets,

Travis' POV

I was thinking back to what Larry had threatened me about,

"What's your deal Travis?"

"What?"

"Leave Sally the fuck alone. I don't know what your intentions are, but I know they aren't good. If you care about him in the slightest, you'll break off whatever is going on between you. Or else I swear to your god I'm going to pummel you into your grave."

I was pulled back from the memory by an Angel, I smiled and blushed when he wrapped his arms around my neck. But then I remembered, I frowned and pulled away from his grasp, I wanted him to love me...but Larry is Sal's best friend...Sal would choose him over me any day...

"Sal..." I try to find my voice, he looks away and stuffs his hands into his red jeans, oh Angel...please don't look so sad, "no need to say anything...I get it..."

He turns on his heel and I reach out for his arm, he looks back at me and pulls his wrist from my hand.

Tears poured from my eyes as I watched him leave, I screamed and punched the mirror, causing it to crack and break a sharp piece off, I'm such an waste of space...

Sal's POV

I didn't want to be in class for the rest of the day, so Larry and I decided to hangout in an empty classroom. I laid my head on the desk, "Are you okay, Sal?" He said and I nodded "it's just...you've been acting weird since lunch, did something happen?" I shook my head and waved my hand in dismissal

"I'm just tired."

...
...
...

Suddenly sirens could be heard outside the school, not police sirens, but ambulance sirens. They got closer, please don't be this school, please don't be this school.

I looked out the thin window and watched them race into the parking lot. I frowned, who got hurt this time?

They hurriedly pushed through the school doors with equipment, I peaked my head out of the room and watched them run through the hall. I stepped out into the hallway, joining the crowd of students who were curious as to what's going on.

And that's when my heart dropped.

...
...
..it was Travis...

To sallyfacetrash , I'm sorry about your project, but I'm glad that me updating this story made you happy! It's so insane to think that my writing makes people happy! (Not this chapter tho, lol)