Drunk Love |19|

Alright. So. Uhm. This is/was a smut chapter, but I'm fed up with the comments and having to read my mistakes lmao
I really tried to keep it here, but honestly— it's rough so sorry to those who didn't get to read the crap hsbskshsbd

Sal's POV

I moved all of Giz's things into my room, I can't risk him around my Dad. I sigh and stare into the mirror.

"God...I look even uglier with short hair" I mumble, trying to fix my hair so I didn't look so bad.

Hearing a knock on the front door, I quickly strapped my prosthetic on and raced over.

I threw it open and smiled at the sight.

Travis' POV

I jumped back a bit as the door flew open. Sal's hair was messy, he wore a big black sweater that was off his shoulder with some brightly colored pajama shorts.

He jumped onto me which made me stumble, but I caught myself and held onto him tightly.

I smiled as he giggled, "Hello my angel..." I carried him inside and knocked the door closed with my hip.

He unclipped his prosthetic with two clicks, he was smiling, "Hiya cutie." He kissed my cheek and I blushed, snuggling my face into his neck.

He hummed softly and ran his fingers through my hair,

God he's so amazing...

I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't stop myself, I started to kiss his neck. The way his breathing became heavy and yet so soft was so addicting.

I bit down gently, he stifled a moan and laced his fingers in my hair, "Tr-Travis my...my dad" I chuckled softly, "it's kind of weird to be talking about your dad right now Sal..."

He blushed and laughed a bit, "no! I mean...go to my room" I smiled nodding, and kissed his head, walking to his room.

~~~~this is when they...ahem...did the deed so a skip to afterwards~~~~

He snuggled into my chest as we laid in a big pile of blankets. I smiled and he moved his face to my neck.

I chuckled softly as he traced the marks he left on my back with his fingertips.

"So I'm your boyfriend now?" I asked with a smile. "Of course you are..!" He snorted and chuckled slightly.

I was about to kiss him when we were interrupted by a knock, well three exactly.

"Hello? Sal?" A low gruff voice called out from behind the door.

...Larry

Hah, sorry to censor it for y'all rippppppp how it was okay anyways