14| Nothing Better

I don't believe it, I don't believe it
I don't believe it's true
There is nothing better than you

American Authors, Nothing Better

♡ ────── ♡ ────── ♡

Piper's POV

"I hate school," Valerie complains, slamming her locker shut.

"There are only two months left," I say, trying to console her.

"That's too fucking long." She says sadly.

"If you hurry up, I'll give you two free muffins," I say. I want lunch already!

"Did I hear you're gonna give me two free muffins?" Sebastian asks, popping out of nowhere.

"Hey," I say, hugging him.

He wraps his arms around my waist and leans down to kiss me. Before we meet, Valerie says, "Let's go!"

I turn around and glare at her. "Just because you're together does not mean I want to lose my appetite." She jokes.

I smirk and pull Sebastian down to my lips.

"Lucky for you, I closed my eyes," Valerie says, walking towards the cafeteria.

I roll my eyes and see Sebastian grinning. "I knew I liked you for a reason." He says.

"Yes, my kisses are amazing. Thank you." I say. I cringed when you said that.

"Hey, do you still plan on coming over to help me organize my binders?" Sebastian asks.

"You're my ride home, so ya," I say, shrugging. How can you just shove your papers into a binder and not organize them? I hate messy lockers and binders.

"Thanks. You're a lifesaver." Sebastian says.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I meet Sebastian at his locker and see tons of paper at the bottom. He knows some of those are notes, right?

"Okay, I have all my binders and folders," Sebastian says happily.

"How's your back?" I ask. Everyone knows you don't need first-semester papers for the second-semester final.

"Aching." He says, frowning.

"Do you want help?" I ask.

"No, I already shoved it all in my backpack." He says, locking his locker.

We get in his car and sing along to the radio. You guys both suck at singing. When we walk into his home, I see Savannah and Penny. "Hey, guys!" His mom says, hugging me.

This time Sebastian grabs thin mints, and we head to his room. He takes out all his binders, and I grab a cookie. This is going to be a long afternoon.