16| Everything Everything

I don't want to miss out on a single day
Cuz you're my everything everything

American Authors, Everything Everything

♡ ────── ♡ ────── ♡

Piper's POV

I walk into work with Sebastian and put on my apron. He takes a seat at a booth and starts studying. Good. Finals are in a couple of weeks.

A customer walks in, and I say, "Good afternoon. What would you like to order?"

"Hey there, cutie." He says, winking at me. Ew. Fuck off. Fuck you.

"How much would I need to pay to get a date with your pretty little ass?" He asks, smirking.

"10 billion dollars," I say, glaring at him.

"Funny. But for real-" He says before I cut him off.

"I'm not on sale, you fucking asshole. Get out!" I shout, thinking about punching him.

"You can't make me." He says, laughing.

I see Sebastian walk over, and he asks, "What seems to be the problem?"

"Just trying to get a piece of that ass, if you know what I mean?" He says, winking at me.

Sebastian immediately pushes the guy towards the exit and says, "That's my girlfriend, you piece of shit."

The guy immediately backs away and says, "Sorry, dude, I didn't know she was taken."

"She clearly wanted you to leave her alone. Take the hint, and don't ever objectify a person again," Sebastian says, walking closer to the guy. He sprints out of the cafe, and Sebastian returns to me.

"Thanks for sticking up for me," I say quietly. "I don't know why he only listened when you stepped in."

He wraps his arms around my waist and starts to calm down. He puts his chin on top of my head and says, "I would do anything for you. That fucker is lucky I didn't hurt him." That would have been fun to watch! No, not really.

When we both are fully calm, Sebastian leaves me at the counter and continues to study. I hope we both get accepted into Ohio State University. We're supposed to receive an email from them this week, right? Hopefully, it's a good one.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Sebastian's family is at my place since we both got emails from Ohio State University. I gave Sebastian my laptop to open my email, and he gave me his to open his email. I'm gonna cry if one of us doesn't get in.

"I'm scared," I say, not wanting to click on it.

"I can't do it." He says, grabbing my hand.

"Come on, hurry up!" My parents say.

"Open the emails, guys!" Sebastian's parents say.

"You guys are taking so long," Eli says, complaining.

"Let us do it." Colette and Savannah say, walking closer.

Savannah clicks on Sebastian's, and Colette clicks on mine. "Are you guys kidding me? Open your freaking eyes!" Eli says.

I open my eyes and see Sebastian also shut his. I skim-read Sebastian's email and saw he got accepted. I scream and jump onto his lap. "You got accepted! You're in!" I say excitedly.

He holds me and frowns. I feel my heart drop and suddenly feel sick. Your dumbass probably didn't get in. I'm going to cry now. "I'm so sorry..." He says sadly. "That you'll have to be living with me!" He says happily.

"I got in?" I ask, reading my email.

I excitedly plant my lips against his, forgetting we have company. Right in front of everyone? Also, stop screaming.

My parents hug me, and then Sebastian's parents hug me. "Congrats, guys. Can we eat the pie now?" Eli asks.

My parents roll their eyes and nod at the children. They all quickly congratulated Sebastian and me and ran to the kitchen. The parents decide to follow, and now it's just Sebastian and I.

I lightly punch his arm and say, "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

He cups my face and leans down to kiss me. "We're going to college together." He murmurs against my lips.

I smile and jump onto him. He automatically wraps his arms around my thighs to support my weight and grins. Girl, you are not light. Why are you making him carry your fat ass?

"Kids, get in here and celebrate with us!" Our parents shout.

Sebastian and I laugh, and he puts me down. He keeps an arm around my waist, and we walk towards the kitchen. There better be pie left for us.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Thanks for reading! 🙃

Please vote and comment if you liked it! ⭐️

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋