~Epilogue~

Sebastian's POV
(Big time skip!)

I wake up and see my beautiful wife in my arms. I smile and pull her closer to my chest. God, I love her with everything I've got.

A few minutes later, she begins to stir and slowly opens her eyes. I brush away the hair covering her face and whisper, "Good morning Mrs. Brooks."

Her whole face smiles, and she murmurs in my chest, "I love you." I think I just fell for her even more.

I cup her cheek and lean down to kiss her. I feel her smile against my lips, and I can't help but hold her even tighter. Don't cut off her circulation! She needs to breathe, you know.

A few moments later, we separate, but I keep my arm around her waist. "You want breakfast?" I ask.

She rests her head on my chest and says, "No, I just want to stay in bed with you." Is she gonna fall asleep again?

I smirk and move so I'm on top of her. She sees my position and immediately says, "That's not what I meant, and I'm so sore from last night..."

I lean down towards her ear and whisper, "You sure?"

I hear her breath hitch, and I lay back down. "I hate when you do that." She says, pouting.

"You know you love it," I say, kissing her forehead.

"Whatever." She says, not so subtly planting her ass against my lower body.

I laugh and gather her in my arms again. "Do you want to take a shower with me?" It does save water. Not if we're in there for long.

She eyes me suspiciously and then says, "Fine. But no funny business."

I lean down to kiss her but then whisper in her ear,
"No promises."

She starts to blush, and I press my lips against hers. "You are so adorable."

"You're annoying." She says, trying to hide a smile.

"I love you," I say, picking her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and wraps her legs around my waist.

"I love you more." She says against my neck. Let's just say that shower wasn't a quick one.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Piper drags me down the stairs and asks, "Do you want dinner? I'm hungry."

"I could eat," I say, following her into the kitchen.

While she starts to cook, I turn on the tv to look for a show we can watch. Impractical Jokers is on, so I leave it on that channel.

20 minutes later, Piper says dinner is ready. I walk in and see she made steak. "My favorite!" I say, smiling.

She laughs and says, "I know."

When both of us are ready, we sit and watch tv together. After she finishes her dinner, she grabs some salt and vinegar chips from the pantry. Then she takes the hot fudge and hot sauce from the fridge. What is she doing?

She curls up against me, dips a chip in the fudge, and then pours hot sauce on another chip.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

She turns to glare at me and says, "Don't judge me."

I chuckle and wrap both my arms around her waist. She moves towards my face and gives me a quick peck on my lips. "You make me so happy. I'm so thankful I got you as the love of my life." She says quietly.