15| Mess With Your Heart

So don't worry I won't mess with your heart
I'll be your neon light in the dark
And that's where the clouds cover the stars

American Authors, Mess With Your Heart

♡ ────── ♡ ────── ♡

Piper's POV

I decide to take a break from studying and leave the papers on Sebastian's desk. I turn around in his chair and see Sebastian on his phone.

"Hey, you said you were studying," I say, standing up.

"I am!" He says, trying to convince me.

"Temple Run is not on any of the finals," I say, raising my eyebrow. "And that game is so old."

He gasps and says, "Don't disrespect Temple Run."

I scoff and crawl onto his bed. I could really go for a nap right about now. He puts down his phone and grabs my waist. "Hey!" I say, laughing.

He brings me on top of him, and I lay my head on his chest. Why is he always more comfortable than pillows?

"I'm gonna take a nap," I announce, closing my eyes. I feel his chest move from laughter and hug him a little tighter. You don't need to suffocate him.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

An hour later, I wake up and see Sebastian's arm around my waist. I twist my body to face Sebastian and see he's asleep. What else could he possibly be doing? I don't know. I thought he would have used his phone since I was just sleeping.

I brush his hair away from his eyes and lean down to kiss his cheek. But then his face turns to the side, and I end up kissing his lips.

"You were awake?" I ask when we separate.

He smiles and says, "I woke up when you moved. I thought you were in an uncomfortable position or something."

I wrap my arms around his torso and relax in his arms. "Are you hungry?" He asks. Hungry for some d-

"Dinner would be great!" I say, thinking of what we should eat. I want fries!

"We could go to McDonald's." He says.

"Sure!" I say, trying to sit up. His arms don't budge around my waist, and I ask, "Are you going to let go?"

"Let go of you? Never." He says softly.

I cup his face and press my lips against his. He bites my lip, and I smile. So you like biting. Shut up.

"Okay, let's go!" I say, grabbing his hand.

This time he lets go of my waist and grabs his keys. "Mom, we're going to McDonald's!" He shouts.

"Okay, bye!" She yells back.

When we arrived, Sebastian and I ordered at the front. "Can I have a McChicken and fries?" I ask. After we pay, we sit down and wait for our food.

"What soda do you want?" He asks.

"Whatever you want," I say, shrugging.

"Order 290!" An employee shouts.

I grab our order, and Sebastian comes back with Fanta. "Here you go," I say, handing him his bag.

"Thanks." He says, taking out his food.

An hour later, he says, "It's almost 9. I should probably take you home now."

I nod and say, "Okay."

When we get to my house, he walks me to my door. I hug him and say, "See you tomorrow."

He smiles and leans down to brush his lips against mine. "Remember to study," I say.

"I will." He murmurs against my lips.

When I get inside, I see Colette grinning at me.

"What were you guys doing?" She asks.

"None of your business," I say.

"Mom said there are leftovers in the fridge if you're hungry." She says, walking away.

"Okay," I say, running up to my room.

After I shower, I slip into my bed and fall asleep. How are you tired again? You literally took a nap for an hour! I'm always tired.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Sorry for this filler chapter... 😖

Most of the chapters are just going to be fillers until the end.

But I hope you liked it! 🙃

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋