Hidden Fantasy

"Hi Naomi I just stopped by to return the flatiron you let me borrow awhile ago," I smiled hoping she would invite me in.
"Okay would you like to come in to have a glass of tea?" Naomi asked with a smile.
"Sure I have a few minutes to kill," I said hiding my excitement.

Once I was inside Naomi headed to the kitchen to pour her and I a tall glass of tea. After Naomi was seated and comfortable with her glass of tea. I began my sudden and unexpected interrogation.

"So, tell me how are things going?" I asked before taking my sip of tea.
"Well school is going well and thankfully I'm about two months away from opening my nail salon the only negative thing impacting my life right now is my marriage. It's falling apart!" Naomi replied with hurt in her eyes.
"Wow, Nae you have to keep your head up love i know without a doubt that you love Rome but truth be told I've got a thing for you," I said while getting up to sit on the couch next to Naomi.
"Wait a minute Gloria what? You're my mother in law," Naomi replied in total shock.
"Listen Rome, Mel, or the rest of the family  doesn't have to know that I've kissed it Nae I'll never kiss and tell," I declared before kissing Nae's lips.
"Just lay back and pull your panties to the side," I smiled before sitting my drink on the coffee table.
"Gloria no one I mean no one can find out about this or our family will be destroyed," Nae pleaded as she spread her legs inviting me to a beautiful feast!

Seconds later I sampled everything that was on Nae's table her moans caused me to get so wet my panties are drenched with peach juice! Almost simultaneously we heard the lock on the living room door being unlocked!

"What the hell? Mama? Nae!! OMG," Rome said before dropping the roses, candy, and the small bag of groceries in his hand.
"Rome baby listen let me explain," I begged as I attempted to wipe away Nae's juices from my face!

The very moment that shit was about to get tensed I'm woken up by my alarm in a cold sweat! I have to get ready for work damn! The fact that I've been hiding the crush I have on Naomi from everyone has been difficult due to the fact I could never hurt my son he loves his wife and she adores him just as much. I can never reveal this to Mel there's no easy way to explain my secret infatuation with Nae to my husband he'll go to prison for murder! Mel has always said that if anyone attempts to tamper with his son's happiness they'll pay a hefty price!. Little does he know his wife is secretly ready to wreak havoc!

My marriage to Mel is considered non-traditional by all standards. I'm quite aware of the fact that my husband and I have opened the door to infidelity by partaking in the swingers lifestyle. I've always been sexually liberated so stepping out of the box has come naturally to me. The fact that Mel has embraced the idea that I'm bi-curious really caused me to love him so much more. I came out as bi-curious to my husband almost two years ago I've always known that I'm attracted to women. I hid my sexual desire due to the fear of persecution from my family but I've reached the point where I'm tired of holding myself emotionally captive!

To take my mind off of my insane emotions and the detrimental secrets I've been keeping I work long hours. I can't bare looking at Rome knowing that the thought of our daughter in law makes me forget all about him. Finally I'm ready for work but before leaving the house I grabbed my ID and keys but before leaving I kissed Mel. I'm beyond tired but this money has to be made my bills aren't going to pay themselves. I've been working as the Vice President of a leading car manufacturer company for the last twelve years so if the shit hits the fan financially I'm gonna be okay but emotionally I'll be ruined!

My mind is clouded and my heart is conflicted this has been a long ass work day. Since I've silently admitted to myself that I've got a thing for Naomi it's becoming so difficult to look Mel in the eyes everyday hell I can barely focus on my job. When we're all together I can't look at Naomi without wanting to snatch her up and kiss her from head to toe! This is the one craziest and unbelievable dilemmas that I've ever been faced with. I guess I'm a little greedy and I'm okay with loving on a stick and eating a little bit of kitty from time to time. Only the man above has the right to judge me!

©️2019 All Rights Reserved.